Mu0n729

Which preview will be out today?

Not much of a window still open for them to capitalize on Rogue One before heading into The Last Jedi "season of marketing and merchandise." So I'm going to guess Rogue One X-Wings/Y-Wings in a Battle of Scarif type aces pack. 

Edited by RStan

I predict that today, an announcement that FFG has signed a new member of the creative team to help them grow the future of X wing. 

Then Matt Ward steps out from behind a dark red curtain bearing the symbol of the New Order. Imperial Death March hits, smoke, lasers, the works. Its all very ominous.

His first act, is to hold aloft a blue print for the design of the XG1 Star-wing and ceremoniously burn it in front of all who attended Worlds. His laugh will mirror the screams that will resonate throughout the internet, his maniacal laugh briefly lit by the burning fires of hopes and dreams. 

Then the champions will raise, past and present, to face this new threat and usher in a new era . . a New Hope. .

Or not. Likely we will get nothing. 

Gunboat in an Imperial version of "Most Wanted" :-)

Or my one of my personnal favorite, the Sith Infiltrator. With a cloak and some kind of spy bot that you can use like the Attack Shuttle on the Ghost.

infil.jpg