Mu0n729

Which preview will be out today?

If we exclude the filler articles from two weeks ago, it's been 24 days since the last X-wing news (and the whole article was "the Jabba crew everyone knew about costs 5 pts"). I'm not sure whether the guys responsible for article releases think we care about some random GM rambling about using XW in their campaign (no disrespect, but a lot of XW players don't give a d'amn about the RPGs) or if they're simply bad at spreading them out evenly.

Edited by Elavion

I'd expect a product announcement of some sort on or around May 4th. For obvious reasons. Whether that product is Most Wanted 2: Dead or Alive or Scarif Veterans or what is a different matter.

Also we have prize articles for Q2, Store Championships and the European Championships to look forward to at some point.

4 hours ago, thespaceinvader said:

Best guess would be end of May probably.  I'm not actually expecting any articles for at least a couple of weeks, unless by some miracle they announce Scum Veterans.

I would hope they'd reveal Worlds prizes before Worlds.

2 hours ago, Timathius said:

I would really just like some gorram dates. would be nice to plan to attend them.

One of our local stores has,announced a Store Championship at the end of May, another at the end of June. I'm hoping they're not just provisional dates!

Second 101 article on the Senator shuttle mission by @heychadwick is up.

Curious if we will get some spoiler thursday (May the force be with you).

Actually I am content that the release rate is a bit slower, I still have not caught up. And I prefer thematic and cool and playtested ships before rushed out stuff..

Edited by Managarmr
addendum, last sentence.