Mu0n729

Which preview will be out today?

43 minutes ago, VanderLegion said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess we never get a new imperial firespray

I'm beginning to think you are right.  I really really hope you're wrong.  Bounty hunters with Imperial contracts should be the Scum/Imperial cross over just like the rebel scum cross overs.

Just now, Rakky Wistol said:

I'm beginning to think you are right.  I really really hope you're wrong.  Bounty hunters with Imperial contracts should be the Scum/Imperial cross over just like the rebel scum cross overs.

The main difference being that the rebel/scum crossovers are just the same ships with different pilots.  (Or sabine in a different ship).  The imperial and scum fire sprays have 2 of the same pilots in both factions.  And I'm fairly confident that if scum had been a thing from the start, scum never would have gotten the fire spray in the first place.

40 minutes ago, Arkanta974 said:

Endgame, the second article is about horror at arkham.

May be tomorrow ? :ph34r:

Or the next day, or the next! Until it's published, or... there are no more days?

26 minutes ago, Schu81 said:

Today they'll announce the X-Wing fix! Finally :)

I know I'm off topic but I never understood how X-Wings have a problem. There are tons of ships in the game that have 1 fieldable pilot. Tie Advance, Tie Adv. Proto, Yt-2400, Tie Phantom, and these are just off the top of my head. 

18 minutes ago, Tbetts94 said:

I know I'm off topic but I never understood how X-Wings have a problem. There are tons of ships in the game that have 1 fieldable pilot. Tie Advance, Tie Adv. Proto, Yt-2400, Tie Phantom, and these are just off the top of my head. 

The arguments I hear most is that the name sake of the game doesn't show up more and they want other characters (like Luke and Wedge) to be as good as they are in the other media. While I sympathize with those views, there are ships in similar condition, like you have listed, and those who are even worse off.

In terms of the x-wing it's not just one fieldable pilot - one fieldable pilot out of 4 isn't that bad. 

When you have TEN pilots, some of whom have outstanding abilities (Luke, Wes, and Wedge in particular), and only one every gets fielded successfully, there's a problem with that ship.  ANd possibly (definitely in this case) with that pilot.

(And it's exaggerating to say the Phantom has only one, Echo is also good.)

The TIE Advance I would similarly say just didn't get quite enoguh of a fix last time, btu I wouldn't prioritise fixing it again over fixing things like the Punisher, StarViper, Kihraxz, Firespray, that don't have ANY viable pilots at all.

Yeah its pretty clear that the X-Wing is bad when literally only Biggs sees any play.

Wes is ok but needs to have an entire list built around him, and in these days of extreme mindlink token nonsense, a single focus modified 3 dice attack that's nearly a third of your list whiffing just to remove a single evade token is laughable, especially when you need something to follow up to take advantage of that (and Wes just ate a third of your points, and if you're gonna bring biggs that's another 1/4 of your points stapled to a turd of a ship).

And it's shocking that we have a Star Wars game where Luke Skywalker is such a bad choice he hasn't seen a tournament table since 2013.