Mu0n729

Which preview will be out today?

18 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

Given that the C-ROC only boated last week I doubt we get Jabba until it's much closer to delivery.

I'm expecting an X-Wing news blackout for at least a month.

Unless they're going to announce an aces pack *hopes*

Depends on how quickly they get wave 11 out, really. It is just a three ship wave for now, presuming no new ships frm an eventual episode 8 trailer that could be added. Legends says they did improve infrastructure with the Asmodee merger - maybe we finaly get to feel that.

Raider was an 8 month delay from announcement to street date.  Never substantiated but my guess is that they had too many issues with the "TIE Panels" or some other production problem.

• Dec 19- Unveiling  
  • April 24- Huge Ship details
  • May 4- Small Ship details
  • May 24- Palpatine
  • July 1- On the boat
  • August 10- Campaign
  • August 13- Release Announcement

• Jan 9- Unveiling
  • Feb 20- Huge Ship details
  • March 10- Small Ship details
  • March 12- On the boat
  • ??- Jabba

Hopefully we don't repeat those huge gaps.  But otherwise two or three weeks between articles seems reasonable.

Edited by gamblertuba

2 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

When did the Raider go on the boat?

That is going to be harder to find out.  They don't put out articles for that.  Also not terribly helpful because it was listed as "on the boat" for a parsec.  Something definitely went wrong with the Raider production.

Edit- actually pretty easy to find.  looks like July 1

Edited by gamblertuba

Sounds plausible that we're still on track fo rlate May/early June for the CROC then.

I would hope maybe for an early release at Europeans/UKGE, with the caveat of it not being playable at the tournament obviously.

Not because I'm going and want to pick one up or anything nosir

25 minutes ago, VanderLegion said:

Palp article from the raider came out before the raider even went onto the boat

Raider had a bunch of weird delays, though, so it might not be the best model of timing.

1 hour ago, Sparklelord said:

Noooooo it's a Monday with Wave 11 previews potentially to be had, and yet this topic had fallen to pg.13!

I'm bringing it back. Aggressor preview ftw, fingers crossed (although not looking good since it's 2:30pm EST as I post this).

Too bad youll have to wait til the third preview for the aggressor one :P.  Auzituck will be first, scurrg second

22 minutes ago, VanderLegion said:

Too bad youll have to wait til the third preview for the aggressor one :P.  Auzituck will be first, scurrg second

Nah, ever since Scum has been released we've yet to see the Imperial ship previewed first. 

But this is the wave of change.

It has brought Imperials their first turret upgrade slot, it will see them be the first in the preview queue. 

Edited by Sparklelord

20 minutes ago, Sparklelord said:

Nah, ever since Scum has been released we've yet to see the Imperial ship previewed first. 

But this is the wave of change.

It has brought Imperials their first turret upgrade slot, it will see them be the first in the preview queue. 

The previews so far have always released in the order the ships were revealed in the announcement article.  In which the aggressor is last :D