Sign in to follow this  
Gualdo

OCTG2 plugin for AGOT LCG

Hey, I just found this page and your OCTGN links.  Since I'm new to this, will the OCTGN2_Sets download work on OCTGN3?  I apologize for not searching all 40 pages of this thread, but was just looking for a quick answer before I downloaded the patch.

just want to thank Gualdo for all the time / effort put on this…

Me and the res to the friend in my playgroup love it…

does the link at the first post up to date (refering to things like mispell / image / offical errata & FAQ)?  since it's a very diffcult to dig very post in the discussion.. it's 44+ pages long….

Is there an easy way to find players for playing over OCTGN?  Do people hang out in an IRC channel or anything?

edit:  Disregard this, I was running an outdated version of OCTGN

At first, sorry for my English, I´m not a native speaker, but I hope you will understand.

Please, I need some help, with OCTGN. I play for 3 or 4 months because there´s not very much players in my country / town and it worked well, without any problems. But for last 2 or 3 weeks it happened very often, that I am disconnected in the middle of the game (it writes me "You have been disconnected from server" in chat window - red). I tried to uninstall and install the the program again, but it doesn´t help. There´s something wrong on my side, because my opponents say that they dont have such problems, but I completely dont know what.  I wanna play more games but dont wanna bother someone with games without end… I play only AGoT there and Lord of the rings and it happens in both games, but in LotR I can continue (I play solo), in AGot I can move with cards, but cant draw new one, shuffle deck and mainly comunicate with my opponent.

Does anyone has the same problem? Please, could you give me any advice?

Do you mean the lobby which is part of OCTGN aplication? I tried to ask there (a week ago), but no one who was there that day can´t help me.

And one more thing - maybe it will be difficult to explain me something, cause I´m not very good in IT and PC. I dont use Skype very much and can´t find your name there :(

dcdennis said:

Ping me on skype and ill add you to the thrones lobby, dennis.harrison.jr

Apparently there are 132 of you. Next time you're about can you add me into the main Skype group? SKYPE: Whizzwang

Hi All

Ive down loaded the first link on page 1. Cant seem to download 2nd link to get game up and running, all that happens is a server error message comes up. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have my first tourny next week and I still know little about maesters, Lanni's and Greyjoys.