Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gualdo

OCTG2 plugin for AGOT LCG

642 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I'm new to OCTGN and also new to AGOT LCG and wanted to find some people who are willing to teach me and help me. Got interested after watching the tutorial videos on youtube happy.gif Since I don't have anybody in my surroundings who is interested in LCG's my only option is to look online. And this I now do ^^ well if my english is a little bit weird i'm from Germany happy.gif

Lemme said:

Hi everybody,

I'm new to OCTGN and also new to AGOT LCG and wanted to find some people who are willing to teach me and help me. Got interested after watching the tutorial videos on youtube happy.gif Since I don't have anybody in my surroundings who is interested in LCG's my only option is to look online. And this I now do ^^ well if my english is a little bit weird i'm from Germany happy.gif

Where in Germany are you from?

I'm from Berlin but southern almost in "Brandenburg". I normally am at the earliest at 5:00-6:00 pm at home, so I don't have time to drive through Berlin to play. I know there are some rounds but they are too far away. So even through octgn I would be glad if somebody would take the time to teach me and play with me a bit.

But if there is someone who reads this and is from south/middle Berlin, I would be glad to get a reply  happy.gif

Does anyone know if there is a different way of installing OCTG other than on page 1 of this thread. It wont let me download OCTG link on page 1, it just keeps showing error 404.

Any help would be appreciated.

Figure out what your missing and ask the AGoT skype group for the missing packs i am sure someoen could send them to you. If your not in the skype group add me to skype ( darknoj(at)gmail(dot)com ) and i will add you.

ok im just gonna have to have my friend come over and help, everything i do in oct gives me an error and force closes, so screw it for now lol