Vassal Wave 1 send off tounrnament results

JJ Juggernaut- 24

Green Knight-23

Doobleg-23

Gowtah-22

Biggsirl-20

Maturin-20

Mattshadowlord-20

Deadshane-15 (I actually don't have any records of your games, not sure if I missed them or what but I defaulted to 3 5-5 games)

Clontroper5- ((599,923-352)/921*4/6+82)/43 :P

Edited by clontroper5

JJ Juggernaut- 24

Gowtah-23

Green Knight-23

Doobleg-23

Biggsirl-20

Maturin-20

Mattshadowlord-20

Deadshane-15 (I actually don't have any records of your games, not sure if I missed them or what but I defaulted to 3 5-5 games)

This doesn't seem correct. 

Gowtah beat me 7-3, so he's either at 22 or 25, depending on whether you scored him 5-5 or 8-2 for the unplayed match. Fel did indicate he forfeited, so perhaps 8-2 is the most correct. Unless you've gone 5-5 with all unplayed games?

I just want to say two things: 

1:  Good job FFG for having the sheer balls to let this happen, and yet not be overly concerned by sales of miniatures.  I'm interested in your Vassal module because your game is great and I want to play, a good game will sell products to interested people.

2:  I can't get my head around basic game actions in Vassal.  Is there any better tutorial for playing Vassal SWA as quickly as I would do stuff in a standard game?  Things seem very clumsy and unintuitive.

I just want to say two things: 

1:  Good job FFG for having the sheer balls to let this happen, and yet not be overly concerned by sales of miniatures.  I'm interested in your Vassal module because your game is great and I want to play, a good game will sell products to interested people.

2:  I can't get my head around basic game actions in Vassal.  Is there any better tutorial for playing Vassal SWA as quickly as I would do stuff in a standard game?  Things seem very clumsy and unintuitive.

It's actually extremely easy to learn and quite intuitive. 

Find someone to play with that has vassal experience and just try it out. OR set up a game and play vs. yourself.

The most important thing to remember: do skype or teamspeak - it makes the game go waaay faster and its much more like playing on the tabletop.

JJ Juggernaut- 24

Gowtah-23

Green Knight-23

Doobleg-23

Biggsirl-20

Maturin-20

Mattshadowlord-20

This doesn't seem correct.

Gowtah beat me 7-3, so he's either at 22 or 25, depending on whether you scored him 5-5 or 8-2 for the unplayed match. Fel did indicate he forfeited, so perhaps 8-2 is the most correct. Unless you've gone 5-5 with all unplayed games?

ahh you are right my mistake (that's what I get for doing this from my phone lol)

Fortunately he ends up with the same pairings any way

Edited by clontroper5

It's on! Gowtah and doobleg do epic battle this Sunday 1200 UTC (his 2pm, my 8pm). Be there!!! :D

The much more interesting :D JJs Juggernaut vs Green Knight is scheduled for Wednesday the 28th 1800 GMT (1300 his time, 2000 my time).

Watch as 3 VSDs (with a handful of squadrons) under Motti slug it out with 2 VSDs + 2 GSDs under Screed (with only a light fighter screen).

The result will decide which of Motti and Screed will be crowned 'Admiral of the Year' by the Emperor!!!

It's on! Gowtah and doobleg do epic battle this Sunday 1200 UTC (his 2pm, my 8pm). Be there!!! :D

The much more interesting :D JJs Juggernaut vs Green Knight is scheduled for Wednesday the 28th 1800 GMT (1300 his time, 2000 my time).

Watch as 3 VSDs (with a handful of squadrons) under Motti slug it out with 2 VSDs + 2 GSDs under Screed (with only a light fighter screen).

The result will decide which of Motti and Screed will be crowned 'Admiral of the Year' by the Emperor!!!

Pfft! "It is a time of Civil War", Knight... meaning the interesting matches are Imperial vs Rebel Scum. All you've got is a slap-fight over who gets top bunk. ;)

Pfft! "It is a time of Civil War", Knight... meaning the interesting matches are Imperial vs Rebel Scum. All you've got is a slap-fight over who gets top bunk. ;)

Nah, a rag-tag band of rebels hardly matter. They pose no threat and can be deal with a the Emperor's leisure. Even Jon Snow knows this.