clontroper5

Vassal Wave 1 send off tounrnament results

Outstanding games

Pod 1: 3 games

Pod 2: 2 games

Pod 3: 5 games

Pod 4: 0 games (well done folks!)

Pod 5: 5 games

So exactly 15 of 30 games have yet to been played. Which is virtually unchanged for the past week. Time to get moving folks! :D

Pod 4 reported one game (Versch vs Correlian Corvette)...I reached out to the two remaining members...one responed saying he must drop, the other never replied.

Weldone indeed.

Outstanding games

So exactly 15 of 30 games have yet to been played. Which is virtually unchanged for the past week. Time to get moving folks! :D

Pod 4 reported one game (Versch vs Correlian Corvette)...I reached out to the two remaining members...one responed saying he must drop, the other never replied.

Weldone indeed.

But that's Pod 3?

Pod 4 is best pod.

Truthiness & I just finished our game

I was able to pull a victory out of somewhere with my bombers able to chase down his flagship the last turn of the game

anyway

Truthiness vs Clontroper5(1st):Dangerous Territory 0-10

I see no games played for nearly 2 weeks.

I call this tournament dead.

Are you sure?

As for our pod, Felforlife said something came up and went awol. He did say that he surrenders to me and Gowtah. I am willing to wait until the deadline before accepting his surrender. Hopefully he can come before then

Hmmm, yes it does seem rather dead...

I will work on it more later tonight tallying up scores and whatnot please double check and make sure I have your game results recorded correctly

And unless anyone has issue (like a game planned for tomorrow)I will close the pods tonight's

Outstanding games

Weldone indeed.

But that's Pod 3?

Pod 4 is best pod.

Firstly...you are correct...I AM Pod 3...not Pod 4.  My Pod played 5 games really?  Oh well.  

I still only played Correllian Corvette.  LukesnadLadders06 dropped.  Deadshane never responded from a 10OCT private message.

I was wondering if this tourney was dying.  I remember stating on here that I would have full availability on Tues/Wed/Thurs or something like that...but no response.  It's true I didnt respond to the email because Sat/Sun generally isnt good for me.

My availability is normally acceptable for XWing games...but those are so much quicker.  5 hours was a long time vs Luke...I dunno if that's normal.

Didnt meant to blow you off Versch.  I'd love to get a game in sometime off the tourney if this one does indeed die.  Like I said I've got full availability on Wed/Thurs and some evenings with plenty of prior notice.

Ok we are going ahead and closing pod play.

Before I start the next round I want to figure out who is still willing/able to play so I'm thinking I will 24 hours for everyone to respond to determine who will be in the final round.

How does that sound?

Ok we are going ahead and closing pod play.

Before I start the next round I want to figure out who is still willing/able to play so I'm thinking I will 24 hours for everyone to respond to determine who will be in the final round.

How does that sound?

Sounds good - the people who didn't manage to get a game complete are unlikely to be available for the next round anyway.

Same lists or are we allowed any new toys?

Outstanding games

Weldone indeed.

Could be I mixed up the pods :D