Sign in to follow this  
cynanbloodbane

Pointless topic, just for fun.

Honesty time, how many of us take each little ship out of the packaging, immediately hold it up and make laser noises. I know im not alone here, and am willing to admit I will do it again when my ISD and Home One arive!

We all spend hours playing with our little plastic space ships, dont be shy.

Well I don't pick them up and make laser noises most of the time, but I do pick up my star destroyers and stare at them lovingly while humming/whistling star wars music (Usually Imperial March) while I imagine what the pethetic rebels must feel like when they see it :)

Also this is AMAZING must watch:

Edited by clontroper5

Recently a local comic book shop got a Star Destroyer model kit in. Bob was asking about $45 for it, and I knew the old Star Destroyer kits were somewhat inaccurate.

But I passed on it, because FFG is going to be manufacturing these beautiful miniatures as playing pieces for a game to do more with them than just stick them on the shelf or occasionally pew-pew with them. It'll be a little more costly and somewhat smaller, but I'd rather be able to do something with the mini than just have a static display piece.

My 3 year old and I will each take a ship and chase each other around the house making "pew pew" noises. Now that my 1 Year old is walking and talking, he will join us in the fun. I only give him the Gladiator since it's small enough for him and won't suffer too much if he drops it on the tile. Good times.

PEW PEW