Sign in to follow this  
Marinealver

For those that don't get everything what is your main faction and what is your secondary?

1. Rebels

2. Scum

When I started on the game I told myself I'd play both equally but I ended up playing Rebels almost exclusively. Then S&V showed up and I told myself I would finally fly some bounty hunters but after trying them out I still find myself on the side of the Alliance most of the time. Guess I'm a dyed in the wool Rebel Scum:)

I play mostly Rebels because of financial constrains, but have some Scum ships because Most Wanted seemed nice and I needed Starviper and K-whatever fighter for the upgrades (AT and Predator), so they're my secondary by default.

I mainly play Imperials. At first it was because pretty much everyone I played against preferred Rebels, but after a while I guess the playing style stuck. TIEs all the way though, could never really get the hang of Firesprays and fat Decimators (although I do get the shuttle out once in a while). Could never understand how to play something that doesn't know how to barrel roll.

My second choice is Scum. Never tried Brobots or TLT Ys, but I've had fun with Guri, Palob, N'Dru, Boba and Kavil. I still run Scyks (though usually just a single, as an ion platform), and I'm looking forward to trying out the Special-K.

As for Rebels, I never really got the hang of them. Still want to do something with Eaden Vrill, but I haven't picked up the Transport, so I don't have a reliable way of stressing my opponent. Aside from the K-Wing Rebels don't really have decent Flechette carriers, so I guess I'll need the stressbot at some point. Speaking of Ks, put together a list with Miranda, a Warden and Jake that I'm tempted to try out soon.

1. Galactic Empire

2. First Order

Anything else would be heretical. 

Joking aside, I am very new to the game and will branch out eventually. It's just too much fun being a bad-guy at the moment.

Uuummmm... you mean fun being the good guys

http://whatculture.com/film/star-wars-10-reasons-galactic-empire-wasnt-bad-everyone-thinks.php

That's a great article. Thanks for sharing.

I mainly play Imperials. At first it was because pretty much everyone I played against preferred Rebels, but after a while I guess the playing style stuck.

Yep, me too.

1. Imperial

2. Rebel

I like both a lot, but that's because this game is just so fantastic! But if I ever have a choice (and I almost always do) I fly TIEs, in all their varieties (but especially TIE interceptors and TIE defenders).