Sign in to follow this  
Marinealver

For those that don't get everything what is your main faction and what is your secondary?

Talking about primary factions here. Since Resistance and 1st Order don't have much in the form of selection and they fly with their primary faction counterparts anyways. Basically what faction do you play the most and what do you play the second most.

DO NOT POST ALL OF THEM OR ONLY ONE FACTION. You must chose two please :D 

Basically if you only had one faction to pick please chose which faction you would play first and if you only play one faction but now have to play a different one which one would it be. I would like a clear first pick and a second pick please.

For me most of the tournaments I chose a rebel list. Yeah you can call me a turret noob but they perform the best out of any other lists I try (and I try a lot of lists). My most successful control build was a rebel build because of all the ion cannons and flechette torpedo slots.

For second I have tried Imperial but I also have been trying Scum a lot. They are harder to build if you are not using Brobots and try a lot of things in league most are unsuccessful though.

So for me I would say

1. REBELS
  2. SCUM

neither (which is neither "all" nor "one") :P

seriously, I don't see faction lines. I'm far more interested in which builds they are capable of, and purchase along those lines.

for example, I completely skipped scum wave 7 in favor of Ks and a Punisher because they're ******* hilarious

Wave 8, I'm getting two punishing ones to drop plasma torps on fools

Um what's a "main faction"? You mean a favorite, because it boggles my mind when people say they only play one faction. That's like playing 1/3rd of the game I play.

At tournaments, I fly what will win and I don't care much for playing favorite factions, ships, or anything else unless it's built to win.

I've got at least one of every rebel ship and almost at least one of every imperial ship. (No Raider, bomber, punisher, space cow, or Deci). I have to admit I play Rebels A LOT however I have just recently been picking up some scum ships and am looking forward to branching out more. Also when I play imperials its usually a mini swarm of ties with an ace (Whisper or Soontir) I should get my brobots and imp aces in the mail tomorrow so I'm going to try really hard to break away from Rebel builds for awhile. It's just....I hate green dice.

Scum is number one because I started playing X-Wing around the time they are first released. My friend owned a decent complement of both Rebels and Imperials, so I wanted to try something different.

My secondary faction is Imperials. TIE Interceptors are ridiculously fun to fly, and just about all my lists involve at least one of them.

Um what's a "main faction"? You mean a favorite, because it boggles my mind when people say they only play one faction. That's like playing 1/3rd of the game I play.

I only play imperial, partially because I gave only recently started collecting. But in my experience in game and on vassal, I gave found that I prefer the fast, agile, and fragile imperial style. That, and I am all about the legitimate government lol

If I had to pick a second faction, it would be rebel... because I gave an xwing and will soon gave a T70.

Scum is number one because I started playing X-Wing around the time they are first released. My friend owned a decent complement of both Rebels and Imperials, so I wanted to try something different.

My secondary faction is Imperials. TIE Interceptors are ridiculously fun to fly, and just about all my lists involve at least one of them.

I like the way you think...and your username.  ;)

If given a choice I fly on the side of justice, law, and order 100% of the time.

We do have some alliance fighters that we "procured" for training purposes...

As of now we have no filthy pirate vessels (thus no AC and autothrusters) but once the imperial economy is back on its feet we will dispatch commandos to "acquire" some of those ships as well.