Sign in to follow this  
eagletsi111

Everyone Keeps telling me Wave 8 in November? Where is this info?

Also some really good games due out soon that's going to compete for people's cash.

But February you'd avoid that issue.

Its not like its limited release. Wave one ships are still selling after all. They will release when ready/allowed.

Halo 5, Battlefront, sneakily getting into Imperial assault (and all the Imperial expansions .. first at least) and wave 8.

Really, really glad I am no longer into 40k.

Oh, and getting an audio amplifier for my stormtrooper armour/helmet.

I'm cautiously optimistic that FFG and Alex Davy have the right of it and things will be going smoothly. Between quicker factory production and smoother shipping routines I expect November/December is certainly viable. Retailer info supporting that Nov/Dec line is uplifting, and of course getting product out for the film is both a Disney and Lucasfilm tradition!

There is one T-70 pilot they look like they're trying to _not_ spoil. If that's the case, we probably won't see Wave 8 until the 18th of December at the earliest.

And, frankly, 18 December is probably the single worst day of the year to launch a new product. It is perfectly timed to ruin a lot of Christmases. Therefore of it's going to be late December, expect it to be held until January.

Also: 3rd parties put speculative dates on Amazon for X-Wing _every time_. Those dates mean nothing.

This isn't Amazon, it was from a supplier order form.

Look, the HUGE elephant in the room is Worlds.  While, yes, for the general public the ships might not come out until December/Jan/Feb....  There will be, like there was a GenCon, an advanced purchase availability of the next wave.

Halo 5, Battlefront, sneakily getting into Imperial assault (and all the Imperial expansions .. first at least) and wave 8.

I have battle front Pre ordered on ps4

You getting it on ps4 or Xbox?

Look, the HUGE elephant in the room is Worlds.  While, yes, for the general public the ships might not come out until December/Jan/Feb....  There will be, like there was a GenCon, an advanced purchase availability of the next wave.

Do you have a link to that info? I haven't read it anywhere yet.

FFG hasn't done pre-releases at Worlds before (except maybe the draft packs, technically). 

I have battle front Pre ordered on ps4

You getting it on ps4 or Xbox?

Xbox every time.