Sign in to follow this  
stevensonson

New Nova Squadron Podcast has our ol' buddy Alex Davey mentioning something...

EDIT: DOH! IT's Scum and Villany, not Nova Squadron. I listen to too many X-wing podcasts. :(

...Particularly how 'you'll notice that it takes up the Mod slot, not the Title'.

He also says that '[He] can't talk too much about the future' and that it's an X-wing fix, not the X-wing fix.

Rogue Aces pack confirmed? :P

Edited by jimmius

I'm thinking it's the T-67 title that adds BOOST. 

It seems to be the way to move forward with things in the future.  Look at all the different slight adjustments for Ordnance.  There isn't one thing that goes BOOM, but look at all the different little things that are coming out that makes an adjustment to ordnance. 

Not really surprising. Was there anyone who thought IA was THE fix?

You are fortunate you missed that. Instead of people talking about how cool of an upgrade it was the trolls were all out complaining about what an awful fix for the X-Wing it was.

EDIT: DOH! IT's Scum and Villany, not Nova Squadron. I listen to too many X-wing podcasts. :(

...Particularly how 'you'll notice that it takes up the Mod slot, not the Title'.

He also says that '[He] can't talk too much about the future' and that it's an X-wing fix, not the X-wing fix.

I think FFG wants to see what the integrated astromech does to it before they go harder into t-65 buffs, not, oh there's a title coming also.

I think he was talking about BB-8 because the podcast only mentions what was in the new Core set. I think this may have been recorded before the EpVII expansion packs were out.