Sign in to follow this  
jshlouie

Looking to join a dc metro group

Hi F&D community! I hope this is an acceptable place to post this type of thread. I didn't see anywhere else in the rpg forum for it. Anyway, I'm new to the DC area and want to join a F&D group or start one. Anyone interested?

You're probably too much of a trip for me to make, but at least I can keep you in mind.  I'm in st. mary's county, near the top of it.  Waldorf is probably the most known place down here, about twenty minutes from me. 

And yes I do have a group but they're all close friends.  I was just curious as I'd always like to play more.

Today? Well, for the next three days the Pope, for one.

I'm probably a bit closer than Revanchist7, but I have a full table, sorry.

Have you posted any "looking for a game" adds at any of the many game stories in our area? I know there is a store downtown somewhere, and there is Dream Wizards in Rockville.

Also, look on Obsidian Portal for "games nearby." I was surprised to find a number of gamers in my neighborhood.

And... May the Force Be With You!

Today? Well, for the next three days the Pope, for one.

I'm probably a bit closer than Revanchist7, but I have a full table, sorry.

Have you posted any "looking for a game" adds at any of the many game stories in our area? I know there is a store downtown somewhere, and there is Dream Wizards in Rockville.

Also, look on Obsidian Portal for "games nearby." I was surprised to find a number of gamers in my neighborhood.

And... May the Force Be With You!

I believe the downtown one is called Labyrinth, although I haven't been. I'm regularly at Dream Wizards, and there's a good crowd of gamers that goes there, although most of the ones I know there tend to be a little busy for role-playing or more focused on other games (sometimes both). Definitely worth a shot, though.