Sign in to follow this  
Vindikaell

New Blog FR Lotr lcg V2

With the help of the googles I looked through his proposal.  It is much more than new cards, he has redefined the game structure from the ground up.  While I am all for this, I am afraid he might have made it more complex than most would like.  It is hard for me to say anything specifically though because of translation errors.

Seems like the setup would need new cards, like the Haven card for each player (I LOVE this idea!), and the quests needs 15 quest cards.

Or is there a way tu use all cards already available and just use them in a different way?

Hi,

Yes, i creat (finnaly, i try) a fanmade who rebuild the game (f... i am very bad in english ><) If there is a translator who want to help me, i can do the same blog in english. The english communauty is more importante than french.

Hi, big update for you. Navigation and engliash translation all remake. I hope it will bee more clear for you.

Well, after several test game, I give up dice roll. Too random, not fluide. Card update will arrived in the week, then I would start cycle 1.