Sign in to follow this  
Zjet

Love the Co-op sets however

Love the co-op sets FFG, however they still take up a ton of room and a ton of time.

Can you please look at releasing co-op adventures that can be completed in 2-3 hours max, with an emphasis on keeping simplicity?

I would love to run through a dungeon that i can actually fully build on a smaller table, less tokens, less mess on the table, Release new co-op cards for the monsters and make them more streamlined, have no abilities and just straight attack with say one surge ability.

I think its a great idea but Forgotten souls takes 5-6 hours plus prep.

Would love a streamlined version of the dungeons nice and short, keep the monsters simple. move and basic attack

Yeah I think you can just house rule / make your own rules for this.

Remove 3 or more of the room cards randomly, but keep the act 1, 2, and 3 cards in - so the dungeon itself is shorter. Then just simplify the AI as was engage/attack closest hero.

That's all you're asking for.

As Shia LaBeouf once said --------- JUST DO IT! :D 

We had similar issues with the cooperative adventures and now we only play with a reduced number of tiles and an increased level of doom.

For more information check this post on bgg:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18776847#18776847

I hope it will work fine for you too !!  :)

Although I am still waiting for an official "complete" cooperative expansion from ffg (although now with the upcoming release of Warhammer Quest I doubt it will be released soon)

Regarding the taking up a ton of room, we have solved it with removing tiles that the heroes have passed. We never backtrack very far anyways, so removing tiles two encounter back has never been an issue for us. That keeps the coop adventures way smaller. It's also easier to store if you want to continue the next day (due to the coop adventures beeing quite long). I however like that they are of a good length, but I guess that depends on what you want from the game. :)