Sign in to follow this  
PsychoRocka

Escape from Mount Gram still not on quest log

Well, I went to go log my quest against Mount Gram today only to find it has still not been added to the quest log. Pity because it was really quite fun. I was able to rescue Hobbit Gandalf first turn from his prison cell and put him into play for free. Since my threat was a whopping 12 I had no issues keeping him around for a while to help out. 

Edited by JTG81

Balin: then, weblog is forgotten?

Dwalin: sure

Balin: and Rossiel..., and future heroes... too?

Dwalin: exactly

Balin: buaaaaa!

giphy.gif

Edited by Mndela

When I sent a rules question in a month or two ago, I mentioned that the quest log was out of date, and Caleb said he would let the people who update it know.  Fast forward to today and still no update; I actually sent an e-mail to the webmaster asking about it yesterday and got a reply that he would direct my question to the right people.

My question was "have you discontinued support."  So we'll see.

In EDGE (= spanish FFG), new format web didn't include the weblog (before that it did), so one guy that knows web code built a personal weblog.

http://sda.wehehe.eu/index.php

NOTE: you must login to see all your registers and all the community registers of each scenario

How about if someone can do a simliar thing like it. in english? (but with images, and a lot of more things -the wehehe web is very poor-, sure... -in fact the weblog FFG still has few options-)

Would be awesome someone with advanced knowledges of webcode build a web about all the things a lotr-player would like for logging his own games.

Isn't?

Edited by Mndela

Really wanna get my quest-log updated. Rossiel you have been forsaken by FFG :(

Sounds to me like our inquiries are being tossed around to "the people responsible".

You know if they want to discontinue the quest-log (which I hope they won´t) then it would be nice if they´d just make a statement about it but letting us believe it is a service that will be updated regularly and then just not saying or doing anything makes me kinda feel like FFG doesn´t care that much about us poor loggers; for a game that really delivers a superb experience in all regards, this letdown gives me a feeling I am not happy about at all

12-taking-a-dump.jpg

We are now several quests and heroes behind... I honestly don't know if they are going to continue support for it. Man I really hope they do though, I'm actually hoping that there is some big new update with extra features that is taking ages to finish, unlikely but would be amazing!!