Sign in to follow this  
ViscerothSWG

Colored Bases and pegs?

Yeah I like them. Totally optional and just something to make your stuff look different and help you identify ships in-game.

I'll grab a red pack and a blue pack for sure. Just for tourney use. I never take more than 2 big ships or 5/6 small ships to an event so two bags worth is perfect for me.

The purple is kind of nice, but I was hoping for black.  And yeah, it's easy enough to paint your own.  But, it's also nice to have an Official replacement option.

Now...hopefully a Huge set will come soon?  My Decimator never stays on the peg, but when I want to fly my Raider AND the Deci....what do I do, FFG?  What do I do?!

Bases look decent.  I would not use the colored pegs at all...seems really silly unless you were painting your ships to 'go with' them.

I think I still prefer painting just the underside of the clear bases, although it is a bit more work.

The purple is kind of nice, but I was hoping for black.  And yeah, it's easy enough to paint your own.  But, it's also nice to have an Official replacement option.

Now...hopefully a Huge set will come soon?  My Decimator never stays on the peg, but when I want to fly my Raider AND the Deci....what do I do, FFG?  What do I do?!

Each set is 4 smalls and 1 large of that color.

Each set is 4 smalls and 1 large of that color.

Looks like they included 3 of the large ship pegs.  I am surprised they chose purple and orange over a smoked option though.

Edited by xXWarsmithXx