Sign in to follow this  
thestag

NEW ARTICLE! Stormtroopers - Vaders Fist

Alternative pose would have been so awesome, but this is nice!

Isn't the new pose slightly different? ;) Either way, I agree I wish there would have been a more  noticeable change in the pose. I haven't started painting my stories yet, but I can already tell I wish there was more variation. 

This may be the one pack I don't buy.  What's more bland and boring than more stormtroopers?  If I bought this, it would only be for the cards.

Just me.

I would tend to agree with you on the basis that the Core comes with 9 Stormies, and it seems unlikely that I would actually need more in any given scenario. But the new upgrades cards have nice buffs and a new mission. Plus I can put out more elite Stormies with the extra card.

This may be the one pack I don't buy.  What's more bland and boring than more stormtroopers?  If I bought this, it would only be for the cards.

Just me.

Agreed.

Especially as a campaign player.

The reward for the mission isn’t very interesting because it’s basically the same reward as Imperial Industry.

This pack as skirmish written all over it! 

Just me.

I would tend to agree with you on the basis that the Core comes with 9 Stormies, and it seems unlikely that I would actually need more in any given scenario. But the new upgrades cards have nice buffs and a new mission. Plus I can put out more elite Stormies with the extra card.

A second elite Stormtroopers Card!

The main reason I'm excited about this pack (and actually considering getting 2 copies) is the alternate sculpt.  I did not buy two core sets, so I don't have the max number of stormtroopers.  Also, the alternate sculpt will give me a good way to differentiate groups of troopers.  I'm considering having these two packs be the elites, and the core set being regular.

The main reason I'm excited about this pack (and actually considering getting 2 copies) is the alternate sculpt.  I did not buy two core sets, so I don't have the max number of stormtroopers.  Also, the alternate sculpt will give me a good way to differentiate groups of troopers.  I'm considering having these two packs be the elites, and the core set being regular.

Wait for eBay for the second copy. I have 2 Core Sets. And I have enough painted Stormtroopers. But I want the Mission and Command Cards. And I'm for sure not the only one ...

Edited by DerBaer

Wait for eBay for the second copy. I have 2 Core Sets. And I have enough painted Stormtroopers. But I want the Mission and Command Cards. And I'm for sure not the only one ...

Well... if I buy two stormtrooper packs I may just have a spare set of cards to sell/trade :)

Alternative pose would have been so awesome, but this is nice!

Isn't the new pose slightly different? ;) Either way, I agree I wish there would have been a more  noticeable change in the pose. I haven't started painting my stories yet, but I can already tell I wish there was more variation. 

I guess the pose is different…at first glance it looked the same to me.  Either way I'm happy with more options…and if FFG is reading this.. Scout trooper pose would be nice.

so Vader's Finest you can have 4 as it's a none unique grey card right ?

my Kayn Somos pack hasn't turned up yet and that has the first none unique grey skirmish upgrade card in it does it come with 4 ?