Sign in to follow this  
Kamehameornah

Dragon Drinking Game!

Greetings all!

So last week was my brother-in-laws 21st birthday and he LOVES Talisman. We have a solid group of 5-6 people who really enjoy playing and are almost always down to come play a game. My wife and I setup a game for this coming weekend, so far nobody knows we've turned it into a drinking game with only the base game and the dragon expansion. This is going to be double the fun because my best friend and his wife have not yet played the Dragon Expansion and they've been dying to try it (they have played every other expansion to date)!

We mixed 24 mason jars of Vodka/ Juice/ Sprite... Green, Red, Yellow... We are going to make everyone draw a random token at the start of the game, depending on which dragon they draw, they will have to drink when things happen. I'm at work so I can't type out all of the fun rules we have setup but I'm excited to play this weekend! 

I'll try to take some pics of everything this weekend!

Cheers,

Kame

hahaha sounds fun!

In my experience when I have had a few beers whilst playing a game with some fellow drinkers the game gets quite roudey and on occassions people have lost interested as they have become more and more pissed! On the other hand most my games have a green smoke in the air and this tends to make the games far more interesting with people really getting into their roles (and usually picking on my GF who is a terrible loser HAHA) and having a right good old laugh! However, this has been known to slow the game down, make people confused as to who's go it is...and the fateful oh my god where is my character!? I wasn't there a minute ago....ok who's moved my figure....who was it??? ... who....who???? .....who's hungry? put the kettle on.... ahhh maaaannnn!!!! :lol:

Haha! I wish, the more the merrier! Here are some of the pics I took and the full rules we used. 

12038127_10153286850314302_304300866227711224099_1633672770206941_4661962615201912038094_1633672783540273_8161601283678012019831_1633672796873605_28398161938164

It was an Absolut blast (pun intended)! The birthday boy became the target, his drink count went up.... very quickly. 6 people, 20 out of the 24 drinks were completed. Every glass had 2 shots of vodka, 6oz sprite and 8oz Hawaiian punch. It was a good time! The wife and I will just have to finish those last 4 drinks on our own ;)

Oh, and we have a Talisman Hall of Fame... we keep track of the winners every time we play. Someone who has never won a game won this one, which is always great!

Kame