Sign in to follow this  
Formynder4

New article posted today

Wow, first we got trolled by X-wing yesterday and today we get Imperial Assault.  Maybe tomorrow for Armada?  Probably RPG or LCG instead.   :(

Sigh,

Duncan

On the flip side, the IA stormtrooper pack has some nice upgrades for IPs...

But yes, I'd rather have seen an armada spoiler. We still have a couple of days left in the week, though, right? *fingers crossed*

We've got plenty of hours left in the day. There's still plenty of hope.

you can already start planning lists with the stars revealed

will they be meta dominant? probably not. but who gives a ****? they're the mon cal and mother loving ISD!

personally, couldn't give less of a **** about the counter shrimp (who's good enough as is, missing only a point cost) and the raider (meh). Curious about them new squadrons, though...

This truely is a sad state of things we are upset we haven't seen a spoiler article in eight days. am I the only one who remembers a four month gap?

Wasn't around for that, but I think the issue is that they only have enough time to preview one pack a week before they are all spoiled at The Massing at Sullest events, or they could skip a week and release the squadrons and then the Raider AND MC30 same day/week to fit it in.

If they don't release the info it's just going to be ruined via the events themselves which is not as grand as reading (an) awesome post(s) with FFG's thoughts on them and tactics. 

This truely is a sad state of things we are upset we haven't seen a spoiler article in eight days. am I the only one who remembers a four month gap?

We yearn.  No, they don't owe us anything, and of course things will happen whenever they happen, but we have a lot of passion.  We have been in an information blackout for months, and so we go a little nuts when we get a taste.  And they haven't promised us any sort of schedule for articles, but man, it feels crappy to be left in the dark.  

My primary hobby is Magic, and the difference in communication with the community between the two hobbies is night and day.  I know Magic is much much larger, and can afford to support  more things like that, but man, I just want someone to talk to us.  About anything.  And this isn't a GRRM situation.  Everyone is being pretty civil.  We're just champing at the bit a little.

Life is suffering. Suffering comes from want. Detachment leads to contentment.

Now post the %}€<*{ spoilers!

Sorry, been homeless twice and pulled myself out of that. Am a veteran and survived that. I don't want detachment

My apologies. I was attempting to make a joke by paraphrasing Buddhism and then not following my own advice. Detachment in Buddhism has a very specific meaning which is not the detachment you speak of. I'm willing to delete these posts if you wish.

We are indeed being trolled very hard. . . Now they put up things for "coloring your squadrons". . .

I saw this news article and immediately thought... wow, that's just twisting the knife in our armada news wound.

Wow, first we got trolled by X-wing yesterday and today we get Imperial Assault.  Maybe tomorrow for Armada?  Probably RPG or LCG instead.   :(

Sigh,

Duncan

Dude, I called it.  Trolled by the LCG.  Tomorrow will be an RPG article.  

I hate being right.  Good thing it does not happen much...

Thanks,

Duncan

We will get no more articles until the Thursday before Sullust. That article will say something along the lines of "Don't forget that The Massing at Sullust starts tomorrow! Wait, weren't we meant to spoil some more ship cards for you so you could have prepared? Oh well, too late now. Weren't those new X-Wing bases so shiny though!"