Sign in to follow this  
Funkleton

Storage Solution for Sleeved Cards

I use a Ultimate Guard Flexxfolio and it's perfect for me. 

http://imgur.com/a/FAzsq

FFG silver and yellow sleeves fit great. I highly suggest sleeving your cards if you're using a card binder because the thickness helps prevent sliding - especially the upgrade cards.

Also, if you align the upgrade cards sideways like I do, they'll slip if they're unsleeved and/or you haven't put cards on the opposite side of the page.

This is just key. I've been using business card sleeves but the side entrance for the slots is troublesome once the bag gets picked up (I use the Battlefoam C4 case for my collection).

Edited by NTaW

I tried doubling them, but it wasn't that great.   They easily slip out.   I also tried the portfolio, but after I purchased some more ships, I ran out of room.   

For me, loose leaf works very well.  

There's nothing commercial for the Upgrade cards, but I did find these reworked ones over at eBay.

They work perfectly.   I typically don't stack my cards, but these will allow you to have at least four of the same in a pocket.

Very happy with this solution.

IMG_2967.JPG

Looks interesting, but I can't find any information about these apart from the sleeves on the company site.   You say you found this on Facebook?

Yes apart from the recent announcement on the Chaos Cards Facebook feed, I couldn't find any other source either...and I wasn't going to break a habit of a lifetime by sharing FB links.

Super excited. I've been modding my own sheets by using a hot nail and scoring a line down the middle of the Ultra Pro side loading sheets, but what a pain that is! Commercially made upgrade card sized folios will be perfect, and I can even get some for Armada!

FYI, side loading mini storage sheets, for three ring binders.

Can't say I ever have luck with this style. The cards invariably fall out after a few times in and out of their sleeves when the binder is rested on its spine.

Stoked for a top loading page that matches the standard size card page that we all know and love.

FYI, side loading mini storage sheets, for three ring binders.

Can't say I ever have luck with this style. The cards invariably fall out after a few times in and out of their sleeves when the binder is rested on its spine.

Stoked for a top loading page that matches the standard size card page that we all know and love.

I've never had a sleeved card (I don't do unsleeved) fall out with the side loading. They are pretty snug when the sheets are modified to only hold the mini cards.

I use a small ziplock bag with each kind of upgrade in separate bags.  Not elegant, but it works.  

I did this for a while too! Eventually I got tired of sifting through them to find what I was going to use for that match.

I've never had a sleeved card (I don't do unsleeved) fall out with the side loading. They are pretty snug when the sheets are modified to only hold the mini cards.

Maybe my problem is that I have my cards unsleeved. That right there might just have saved me a headache every time I open my binder!