Sign in to follow this  
TheMoonLord

GIVE ME A SIG

PS11.

Some say He circumnavigated the Deathstar trench run in a space cow, beating all speed records.

Some say he can see TIE Phantoms with one eye closed

All his maneuvers are green, and he has 8 agility.

He is the Stig.

You forgot to mention that he can actually fly ass-first at speeds 1 through 6 and vaporize any pursuer and even those are green maneuvers!

PS11.

Some say He circumnavigated the Deathstar trench run in a space cow, beating all speed records.

Some say he can see TIE Phantoms with one eye closed

All his maneuvers are green, and he has 8 agility.

He is the Stig.

You forgot to mention that he can actually fly ass-first at speeds 1 through 6 and vaporize any pursuer and even those are green maneuvers!

Silly. That's the brag-line for next episode.

Love Missile F1-11?  Man, I remember nights driving around for the heck of it with my buds hitting replay on that cassette.  

There was one night we drove out the Sharon Harris nuclear plant....just because we had never seen it.  At some stop light, my friend's radar detector would go off like crazy....and then nothing.....then go off like crazy...then nothing.   Turns out that there were a couple of cops behind us that were tagging us for the hell of it, just to be funny.  We were listening to that tape the whole time....

IMG_0058-Edit.jpg

P226 good enough?

Oh man, we sell these at my store.  Got the US Navy Seal edition with the anchor etched on it.  Feels absolutely tailor made for my hand.  But at over $1100, the only way I could own one is if I had never discovered these insideous little plastic space ships that keep stealing cash from my wallet.