Sign in to follow this  
Tallgeese

The Eagle Has Landed!!

I have a copy of Warhammer: Invasion sat on the desk just next to me, after writing this I will be opening it and spending the day avoiding doing real work and playing instead. gran_risa.gif

We have an other 29 copies in the shop, if anyone is in this part of the UK (we are in Aldershot, Hampshire) and would like a copy, get youself in and grab one!! gran_risa.gif

Right, off to play with the Dwarves.....

Is your copy an early copy, or does this mean Esdevium has shipped to stores? If so, I should hopefully be receiving an email from my LGS in the next few hours and should have three boxes in my clutches by this evening, goooood times :D

ChaosChild said:

Got mine last week, already got my first Chaos deck built and awaiting sleeves. Now I just need an opponent.happy.gif

Thankfully, I have a house mate who's played a few TCGs before, so it's likely that he'll be roped into being my first opponent :P And when I see my brother, I know he's psyched for this game as well, so even before asking around at the store I've got a couple of games lined up. I think I'll just start with the preconstructed decks to get a feel for the game first though, then build some proper decks after a few play-throughs.

Tallgeese said:

Esdevium have shipped, some stores will have it today, some will get it tomorrow.

Huzzah! I may as well check today either way, wouldn't want to miss out on getting it twenty four hours early!

Tallgeese said:

Esdevium have shipped, some stores will have it today, some will get it tomorrow.

Rob did you get all the copies you need and where from?

Got 3 copies online. Since I couldn't make the release event I wanted to make sure I actually had a deck for when you start running constructed events.

ChaosChild said:

Tallgeese said:

Rob did you get all the copies you need and where from?

Got 3 copies online. Since I couldn't make the release event I wanted to make sure I actually had a deck for when you start running constructed events.

31st October dude, after the UFS Tournament......happy.gif

My copies did come into stock today :D Just opened my three boxes along with Chaos Marauders, going to get a few games of W:I in tonight I think, and maybe one of Marauders. If anyone else online is anywhere near Sheffield, Patriot Games now has it in stock.

LordMalinari said:

My copies did come into stock today :D Just opened my three boxes along with Chaos Marauders, going to get a few games of W:I in tonight I think, and maybe one of Marauders. If anyone else online is anywhere near Sheffield, Patriot Games now has it in stock.

Dude, make sure you kick Justin and Ross in to playing!! happy.gif

Tallgeese said:

LordMalinari said:

Dude, make sure you kick Justin and Ross in to playing!! happy.gif

Haha, if I've got nothing better to do on Saturday I'll go down and see if I can get some games in :P But they've got plenty of copies in stock (and I also saw Rogue Trader come in as well . . . but my financial reserves are pretty depleted already) and they already support AGoT and CoC so hopefully W:I should take off and I'll see about getting a league started maybe.

Glad to hear it. I will be down for Saturday to pick-up a copy (intention is to come down on the Friday if that's still ok).

I have sourced a couple of copies locally from Orcs Nest this lunch time so at least i get a chance to see the cards ahead of time...well that is if i ever get home early enough from work.

deejay said:

Glad to hear it. I will be down for Saturday to pick-up a copy (intention is to come down on the Friday if that's still ok).

I have sourced a couple of copies locally from Orcs Nest this lunch time so at least i get a chance to see the cards ahead of time...well that is if i ever get home early enough from work.

Mark should have called you about Friday night fella, but it's all good no matter.........happy.gif

LordMalinari said:

I'm getting there... I just ordered my 2 copies of W:I, plus, if I can go to the tournament on Saturday, that will be = +1 copy. As for Chaos Marauders, my girlfriend has ordered it for me, but I have to wait until my birthday (14 November) ....happy.gif

Tallgeese said:

deejay said:

Mark should have called you about Friday night fella, but it's all good no matter.........happy.gif

Mark has it sorted as per usual.... plans are in place and should be an entertaining Fri / Sat. I'm looking for ward to it.

Now Deejay has copies, Rob has copies, Steve has copies...... were the bloody hell is Mark's copies something is seriously wrong here...  llorando.gif

ChaosChild said:

In Aldershot, waiting for you to buy them? lengua.gif

Good point smarty pants......  gui%C3%B1o.gif  Hope you have fun at Game the weekend shame you can't make it son. We'll have to chat up for game soon.