Sign in to follow this  
cruiser2710

First Order ISD sighted at STGCC 2015

STGCC - Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention

Those tubular stuff down below are the screws to hold the halves together

I asked the person if it's up for sale... Sadly he said it's for display only

This looks like the Black series version. I have no idea how big this thing is suppose to be but I don't think it scales well with Armada... it's around the size of the gladiator model. I got mine for 5 dollars at Wal-Mart and last I checked they still had a lot there... most people went for the figures.

STGCC - Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention

Those tubular stuff down below are the screws to hold the halves together

I asked the person if it's up for sale... Sadly he said it's for display only

This looks like the Black series version. I have no idea how big this thing is suppose to be but I don't think it scales well with Armada... it's around the size of the gladiator model. I got mine for 5 dollars at Wal-Mart and last I checked they still had a lot there... most people went for the figures.

Interesting.  My Wal Mart has literally 1 Black Series Y-Wing left on the Shelves, and that is it for Star Wars - other than the Bladebuilders Lightsabers (Which my 2 Year old chose a Green one of for his Halloween Costume this year)

I'm not a fan of the sloped "Shoulders" on the Finalizer.

I really liked the raised bridge superstructure. It had a sort of IDGAF attitude about it that fit in with the whole Imperial doctrine of stark white hulls, massive ships that are designed to attack forward only, and confident battlefield dominance.

It just looks like somebody took a Star Destroyer, knocked all the edges off, and gave it an underbite.

This is part of the new black series collection. I picked one up a few days ago. It is only a few inches long so it wouldn't work for armada. It is a nice display piece though.

I can confirm this is the case as well. It was $5 at my local Meijer.