Sign in to follow this  
Viratin

Will the Raider fumble?

Guys, it's Wednesday. Where's the preview article?

Give it time, it was later-afternoon for me last week, and its only 1pm here now.

Besides, with the Back-And-Forth of what happened with the Ship Card last time, I'm okay if they take an extra proofread run or two over it first.

Edited by Drasnighta

Give it time, it was later-afternoon for me last week, and its only 1pm here now.

Besides, with the Back-And-Forth of what happened with the Ship Card last time, I'm okay if they take an extra proofread run or two over it first.

I am thinking that they might hold off this week and then post the Raider and MC30 next week . . . 

I am thinking that they might hold off this week and then post the Raider and MC30 next week . . . 

That would be super lame.

I agree. I want to know more info on the MC30. . . It is my favorite ship!

I really want to know what the raider's commander does. Rebels have known what both of their new commanders do since way back in the Here They Come article. We only just found out what Vader does, and we don't even know who the second one is.

I really want to know what the raider's commander does. Rebels have known what both of their new commanders do since way back in the Here They Come article. We only just found out what Vader does, and we don't even know who the second one is.

We are still arguing about Rieekan. We dont know how he does what he does we just know that he does a thing . . .

They have been on a roll with 2 releases a day for a while now. . . and yesterday they did 3 articles. . . it is possible we might not see an article today. 

Edited by Lyraeus

But the point stands.  At least you know its Rieekan.  Right>?

They could have changed it. Decided he goes in wave 3 and swapped him out. We have been waiting since April. FAR too many things could have occurred since then.

They could have changed it. Decided he goes in wave 3 and swapped him out. We have been waiting since April. FAR too many things could have occurred since then.

Lyraeus, you used to be my bastion of hope and good feelings...  What happened?  I feel as if I have crushed you under the weight of my pessimism or something :D

You can clearly read his effect in this picture

swm12_layout.png

And? We are still arguing over if the effect lets the ships repair themselves and come back or if they are gone. They can have changed his cost and his ability. 

I think it's obvious that it doesn't allow you to do that. They've already been destroyed, it just lets them stay in play.

While I suppose anything is possible, I highly doubt that.

Lyraeus, you used to be my bastion of hope and good feelings...  What happened?  I feel as if I have crushed you under the weight of my pessimism or something :D

The lack of IFF. . . I am in a corner moping because I can't laugh at Dano's accented jokes, Judson flopping everywhere, and Steven loving everything but Boba Fett. . . And then there is Eric and his cheery attitude. . .

Semi back on topic, I'm looking forward to the Raider.  Not so much for the raider its self, just so I can run a Lancer frigate model on it's base/card instead.  Always nice having something to kill Rebel scum snub fighters with, and if it can throw the occasional die at a capital ship in support of a Victory or Imperial Star Destroyer, so be it. 

Edited by Alpha17