Sign in to follow this  
Odanan

[Wave 9] TIE Special Forces pilot card

So is the 'antenna' on the top starboard of the pod an actual cannon that pivots forward like on the toy? Not sure if that justifies a cannon slot. I do like the tech slot. I would say either cannon or system, not both.

28 points and 2 primary is not gonna fly. Maybe it should be 3 attack at that cost, and even then is this worth more than or the same as the Starviper and E-wing?

So is the 'antenna' on the top starboard of the pod an actual cannon that pivots forward like on the toy? Not sure if that justifies a cannon slot. I do like the tech slot. I would say either cannon or system, not both.

28 points and 2 primary is not gonna fly. Maybe it should be 3 attack at that cost, and even then is this worth more than or the same as the Starviper and E-wing?

That's an antenna really, like this:

comm-relay.png

The turret is located under the fuselage. You can see the ship shooting backwards in the episode VII trailer.

Here are more images of the ship.

What if.... It dident have a cannon slot but had a title card that let it make a second attack from the front or rear arc????

Can you help me with the wording?
Just make a card that says "pew pew pew" lol

I wouldn't even know where to start.... Might need to make it so that u can only make the extra attack if u have the crew member to gun it.... Makes sense

Edited by Djturbo12345

How about something like this, remove the Cannon Slot and add this Modification card:

Integrated Blaster Turret

Tie Special Forces Only, Modification

After you make an attack with your Primary weapon you may make another attack from your Primary or Secondary Firing arc, you do not have to attack the same target.

(This ability can only be used once per combat phase)

Cost: 0

That doesn't even seem close to being right.  Why would it have a cannon when it's secondary weapon is clearly either a turret, or just an auxiliary firing arc.

And I don't think it deserves a Crew slot.  Not every ship with a gunner/co-pilot gets a Crew slot.  See: Y-Wings.

That said, does need Special Forces Pilot with EPT slot.

Edited by DarthEnderX

That doesn't even seem close to being right.  Why would it have a cannon when it's secondary weapon is clearly either a turret, or just an auxiliary firing arc.

Giving the Empire their first ever small "Turret ship" might make for an interesting niche.

I'd wager that it has better shielding than a standard FO tie. I also think there won't be a cannon slot but it will have an aux arc. Just a prediction but there will be a SF Tie only mod or tech upgrade that allows you to attack from both arcs in the same turn.