Sign in to follow this  
Julia

POLL - How many LCGs are you following?

(sorry for cross-posting; if you've answered this already on a different board, please do not re-enter your data; I'll be keeping count of the results, and not of the name of the voters)

As per subject; it'd be interesting to see whether people tend to specialize (one or two games max) or to follow the scene in a wider way.

So, if you don't mind, list below the LCGs you're regularly following (no need to buy new packs as soon as they are out; let's say you have at least 70% of the existing material).

If enough answer, I could do some (possibly interesting) statistics

EDIT: I'll close the poll and collect the data on September, 25th.

Edited by Julia

I'm a passionate W40k: Conquest player.

LotR has gotten my interest more and more in the last two months and I'm really starting to like it very much.

AGoT 2nd edition got my attention as soon as it was announced for the first time and I'll be buying that for sure.

I've got Star Wars and I'm already very excited about Legend of the Five Rings.

All of them! Still play Warhammer Invasion and Game of Thrones regularly, and will likely still play Call of Cthulhu also for many years. 

Only played Conquest once, and Star Wars a couple times more, but I've been avidly buying them up. Hopefully they'll become more of a fixture soon. After getting a few people into Netrunner at the local store, that certainly has. 

Lord of the Rings remains my favourite card game of all time. 

While I'm not planning to get into AGoT2, I'm thinking Legend of the 5 Rings could join the others when it arrives...