Sign in to follow this  
Vor Trex

Ordered Starter Set

You've taken your first steps into a larger world.

Enjoy.

Very true

I'm still learning to play X-Wing Mk 1

But I've decided this will work to my advantage. Will post video logs of flying as an X-Wing pilot, before my superiors allow me to fly one of their new T-70 X-Wings.

Think I'll start with a lone patrol while the Rebel fleet is en route to Endor. Somebody has to guard the Rebellion's assets while the "important" personnel are off getting all the glory.

Edited by Vor Trex

The first time you play with those Episode 7 ships you'll exclaim:

anigif_enhanced-9098-1429208948-4.gif

Ok, off-topic, but this has been driving me nuts.  If you look at chewie in episodes 4, 5, and 6, it looks like they subtly aged him.  In this, he looks the same as in episode 4.  Did he get some work done?

Ok, off-topic, but this has been driving me nuts.  If you look at chewie in episodes 4, 5, and 6, it looks like they subtly aged him.  In this, he looks the same as in episode 4.  Did he get some work done?

Face lift ala Joan Rivers. ;)

Nah, Joan Rivers ended up looking more like a Thundercat than a wookie.

Nah, Joan Rivers ended up looking more like a Thundercat than a wookie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing how wookies can live to be over 300, what's 30 years to a wookie? =)

"Chewie, you just helped defeat the Empire, what are going to do now?"

"Arrhawararr ara wara" (plastic surgery and a dye job!)

10% of his lifespan. I know any of us have changed at least a little over any 8 year period of our lives.

OK

Slightly off topic but very funny. I'm surprised Chewie looks his usual self.

I remember commenting when I saw the Star Wars timeline for the first time how odd it was that only four years passed between A New Hope and Return of the Jedi. Yet, you look at the actors and actress and they look like they've aged more than a couple of years between each movie.

Luke and Leia looked, and acted, like older teens in Episode IV. In Episode V they looked early to mid twenties. Then they looked in their late twenties early thirties in Episode VI. Harrison Ford was the only one who didn't age so noticeably, at least between Episodes V and VI.

Anyway, that's my contribution to the aging character discussion.

After a stressful day, what could be better than going onto Amazon and finding a Force Awakens Starter Set for £3 less and estimated to arrive between Friday and Monday.

Hope it comes tomorrow or Saturday. I've time for a game Monday.

OK

Slightly off topic but very funny. I'm surprised Chewie looks his usual self.

I remember commenting when I saw the Star Wars timeline for the first time how odd it was that only four years passed between A New Hope and Return of the Jedi. Yet, you look at the actors and actress and they look like they've aged more than a couple of years between each movie.

Luke and Leia looked, and acted, like older teens in Episode IV. In Episode V they looked early to mid twenties. Then they looked in their late twenties early thirties in Episode VI. Harrison Ford was the only one who didn't age so noticeably, at least between Episodes V and VI.

Anyway, that's my contribution to the aging character discussion.

War has a way of aging people faster than normal. Take a fresh faced 18 year old that gets sent to a combat zone. When they return 5 years later for instance, they will act like they are in their mid 40's. Its because they have come to the realization that they have already died every day they wake up in the field, and that will change your personality so fast that people wont recognize you if you return.