Jump to content
ColonelCommissar

Edge of Darkness OOC

Recommended Posts

So this seems to be a pretty dramatic and climactic moment during an exciting action packed scene, and it's dragging out wayyyy too long. Let's see if I can sum it up and we can get moving:

 

  • Oro and Rax are dragging the unconscious Zavvel with them as they escape through the sewers.
  • Issan is down in (or heading towards) the sewers and ready to escape as well.
  • Toco is taking aim from near the exit and guarding the escape.
  • Geoff is ready to go too, but waiting for the other Rebels to flee first so he can seal the door behind them. He's also still looking to snag any supplies or gear on the way out. 
  • CT is ready to exit as well, although it seems he may be planting or triggering a remaining explosive charge? 
So I think everybody is basically in agreement that it's time to get the hell out of here as quickly as possible. A charge already went off and is raining hell on the Imperials, and if CC says the last one is already planted on the computers to eliminate the data, let's just blow that thing and get out of here.

 

Since Geoff and Toco both want to be among the last to leave, I think we need to hear how the battle is unfolding after the big explosion and what the other Rebels are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to further this (very useful) summary, the Rebels are currently carrying out Operation Leg It. The last charge is not currently planted, but at this point it's a matter of narrating how you exit pursued by a Stormtrooper (metaphorically speaking).

Edited by ColonelCommissar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so I guess it's up to CT (and whoever else wants to offer an opinion) whether or not to plant the final charge.

 

I'm thinking maybe just use it on the way out to seal the sewers behind us after we use that as the escape route, but I don't really have a strong opinion about it. I just want to get the heck out of here so we can move on with the story. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so I guess it's up to CT (and whoever else wants to offer an opinion) whether or not to plant the final charge.

 

I'm thinking maybe just use it on the way out to seal the sewers behind us after we use that as the escape route, but I don't really have a strong opinion about it. I just want to get the heck out of here so we can move on with the story. ;)

 

The way I see, CT, Toco, and Geoff are the last to leave.  Geoff will shut the door, and then CT and take an action or two to weld it shut.  Tocois providing support and security for the rearguard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, in character would be better, but here ill summarise... in some way or manner it would be better in char if asked to say more.

 

listening in on the comms, i have discovered the commandeers name and very useful other info. it is the best time to leave right now, its a cluster **** of calls for medics and it seems like we wont be pursued. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much time do we have here? Hours or days?

 

If it is just hours, Toco will man his watch post.

 

If there is a few days, he will scope out how many of the "other" rebels came back with us. Particularly looking for the one who was firing the Repeating Blaster at us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much time do we have here? Hours or days?

 

If it is just hours, Toco will man his watch post.

 

 

 

"I'd get forward soon," he suggests. "You'll want to get comfortable; we're going to be here for a good ten hours yet."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My suggestion is we patch ourselves up, wake up Zavvel, speak with him, and decide what to do with him (including potentially killing him), and plan our next move once it gets dark. I like the idea of keeping a lookout too, which it seems Toco has covered.

 

Any other thoughts or ideas? Anybody particularly good at Coercion, since that may need to be the route we take with Zavvel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of the walking wounded, Rax has taken 7 damage. If someone has a stim I could borrow that will be an Easy Medicine check to fix the two remaining wounds.

 

He also has a Crippled critical hit which has disabled his left arm. It will be a Hard Medicine check to get that fixed if Geoff can take a look at it soon-ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd have to ask about crits though, since they aren't written down.

 

He also has a Crippled critical hit which has disabled his left arm. It will be a Hard Medicine check to get that fixed if Geoff can take a look at it soon-ish.

All there for Rax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medicine checks are Easy for Oro and Issan and Average for Rax. You'd have to ask about crits though, since they aren't written down.

 

I'll get that done as soon as possible.  I'll get Rax patched up first, then get Oro and then Issan.

 

 

You'd have to ask about crits though, since they aren't written down.

 

He also has a Crippled critical hit which has disabled his left arm. It will be a Hard Medicine check to get that fixed if Geoff can take a look at it soon-ish.

All there for Rax.

 

 

With the ECM that Crit will go from a Hard Check to an Average check.

 

Hard Med. Check for my Crit, or an Easy check for my wounds (with a hope for a triumph to kill the crit as well)

Just looked up the injury.  The crit is 88 and is an Average, which would be downgraded to Easy.

 

Soo... Medicine checks, deal with Zavvel, and plan our next move?

 

Would be nice to regain momentum on this again. :)

 

I don't see a crit for Oro.  Am I misreading that?

 

As of right now, I am looking at the following:

 

Rax:

Average Medicine Check for the Crit plus a Boost dice

Average Medicine Check for healing him plus a Boost dice

 

Oro

Easy Medicine Check for healing him plus a Boost dice

 

Issan

Easy Medicine Check for the Crit plus a Boost dice

Easy Medicine Check for healing him plus a Boost dice

 

Before I roll, can I get my math verified, please?  Plus, will I have enough time to help the team and still be of assistance to the rest of the cell?

Edited by Sarone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...