ColonelCommissar

Edge of Darkness OOC

Toco doesn't have my situational awareness, is anyone going to double check whether this is a good idea?

If no one stops Toco; getting wrapped up in esprit de corps, he will make another run.

I like this idea. Can Oro use his experience (in the form of the Knowledge:Warfare skill) to assess the situation and see if it makes sense and is safe to make another run of supplies? If that's cool, what would the difficulty be?

No boost with 1 Setback due to the fact there's still a gunfight going on, and I'm flipping a Destiny point back because that's how I roll. Roll away

Hard difficulty with an upgrade.  That puts it at three Difficulty Die, one Challenge Die, and a Setback Die

Going up against one Ability Die and Two Proficiency Die.

Leadership Roll: 1eA+2eP+3eD+1eC+1eS 2 failures, 2 advantage

a-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.pngc-th.pngs--.png

Welp, that's a gorram waste of time.

Hard Difficulty with an upgrade would make it 2 Difficulty with a Challenge die. The best case scenario would just leave us failing with 2 advantage, but I figured I'd point this out anyway.

No boost with 1 Setback due to the fact there's still a gunfight going on, and I'm flipping a Destiny point back because that's how I roll. Roll away

Hard difficulty with an upgrade.  That puts it at three Difficulty Die, one Challenge Die, and a Setback Die

Going up against one Ability Die and Two Proficiency Die.

Leadership Roll: 1eA+2eP+3eD+1eC+1eS 2 failures, 2 advantage

a-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.pngc-th.pngs--.png

Welp, that's a gorram waste of time.

Hard Difficulty with an upgrade would make it 2 Difficulty with a Challenge die. The best case scenario would just leave us failing with 2 advantage, but I figured I'd point this out anyway.

*checks time it was rolled and posted*

**** IT!  I really need to roll the die when I am more awake.  Especially considering I am a GM in an EotE campaign.

How do you want to handle this, CC?

Edited by Sarone

Geoff will stay back to provide cover fire and bait for the walkers.  Any one else staying behind?

In addition, what gear/supplies were grabbed?

Finally, should I even bother with another social check?

This has stalled a bit.. Only 4 posts here in the last week, and 5 IC? How do we move along and get back on track. Seemed like a pretty important and exciting part of the battle...

Sorry, I stopped posting half because I got busy, and half because I thought we were just trying to spin down the encounter and Issan could do little to contribute to that.

Edited by ImperialSpy

School is getting hectic for me, as well as recent events making it less than motivating to post.  Hopefully there's enough time for most of the loyalists to get to us, but otherwise that is it.