ColonelCommissar

Edge of Darkness OOC

Sarone, it would be an Average Computers check to find the communications logs.

What's the plan guys? Sorry I haven't posted sooner. What are you thinking of doing next, given that having a meeting might be a little impractical?

Communication Logs: 3eA+1eP+2eD 1 failure, 3 advantage

a-a.pnga-s.pnga-a.pngp-a-a.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.png

I don't find the logs (yet), but it looks like I did get some advantages.

@Imperial Spy:  As for the social roll, would you like Geoff to help with that?

Sarone, it would be an Average Computers check to find the communications logs. What's the plan guys? Sorry I haven't posted sooner. What are you thinking of doing next, given that having a meeting might be a little impractical?

Communication Logs: 3eA+1eP+2eD 1 failure, 3 advantagea-a.pnga-s.pnga-a.pngp-a-a.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.png I don't find the logs (yet), but it looks like I did get some advantages. @Imperial Spy:  As for the social roll, would you like Geoff to help with that?

That's actually what I was hoping we could do in the first place, but the other way around, since Issan is still suffering from the Compromised crit which will just make the check harder (would make it daunting). Depending on the skill, Issan can either give you skilled or unskilled assistance.

Sarone, it would be an Average Computers check to find the communications logs. What's the plan guys? Sorry I haven't posted sooner. What are you thinking of doing next, given that having a meeting might be a little impractical?

Communication Logs: 3eA+1eP+2eD 1 failure, 3 advantagea-a.pnga-s.pnga-a.pngp-a-a.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.png I don't find the logs (yet), but it looks like I did get some advantages. @Imperial Spy:  As for the social roll, would you like Geoff to help with that?

That's actually what I was hoping we could do in the first place, but the other way around, since Issan is still suffering from the Compromised crit which will just make the check harder (would make it daunting). Depending on the skill, Issan can either give you skilled or unskilled assistance.

Would that be allowed?

I dont see any problem, we've moved into narrative time and both Geoff and Issan have expressed the intention that they would rather convert the remaining rebels than kill them/abandon them to their fate.

While Issan may not like it, he's savvy enough to know that Zavvel has done much to harm his credibility in the eyes of the troops, and would step back to let Geoff take a chance at bringing them back into the fold, with his support (if nothing else). He could just shout a few good words and let Geoff borrow his Collar Amp.

Edited by ImperialSpy

I dont see any problem, we've moved into narrative time and both Geoff and Issan have expressed the intention that they would rather convert the remaining rebels than kill them/abandon them to their fate.

While Issan may not like it, he's savvy enough to know that Zavvel has done much to harm his credibility in the eyes of the troops, and would step back to let Geoff take a chance at bringing them back into the fold, with his support (if nothing else). He could just shout a few good words and let Geoff borrow his Collar Amp.

Geoff used the warehouse PA system.

Geoff used the warehouse PA system.

Even better, he can keep using that and Issan can use his collar amp to add in his support.

As I've pointed out before, I'm not sure when the warehouse developed a PA system. However this could be me being forgetful rather than anything else, so some clarity on the matter would be appreciated (or a Destiny point flip).

As for the check, depending on which skill you use Geoff can provide skilled assistance. Further you can use the 3 Advantage to upgrade your dice pool once.

Well we're still arguing over who's going where regarding getting supplies, covering those getting supplies, or getting out of dodge. As it stands Issan and Geoff are considering whether to try to rally the Rebels, Rax and Oro are removing Zavvel from the premises, Toco is going for supplies, and I'm actually not sure what CeeTee is doing so some input would be useful.

Once I know everyone's plans, I can move things on, so at this point it's really down to Sarone and ImperialSpy to work who's rolling what.

Issan will defer the ultimate roll to Geoff with his skilled assistance, I recommend using leadership with Issan giving Geoff a rank in it. Issan will only try rolling this on his own initiative is if it look like he's the only one willing to do it.

Regarding the existence of a warehouse PA, just flip a DP for it. We've already gotten too deep in the muck to exfiltrate the implication now.

Edited by ImperialSpy

So, I'm rolling?

Let's see, Presence 3 with Leadership 1, with an option to use the three advantages to upgrade.  I'll take the upgrade, burn a light side point for a darkside.

It is Hard difficulty, right?  Any boost dice from circumstances?

No boost with 1 Setback due to the fact there's still a gunfight going on, and I'm flipping a Destiny point back because that's how I roll. Roll away

Hard difficulty with an upgrade.  That puts it at three Difficulty Die, one Challenge Die, and a Setback Die

Going up against one Ability Die and Two Proficiency Die.

Leadership Roll: 1eA+2eP+3eD+1eC+1eS 2 failures, 2 advantage

a-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.pngc-th.pngs--.png

Welp, that's a gorram waste of time.