ColonelCommissar

Edge of Darkness OOC

I was working on a reply when Kymrel posted.  That caused me to switch tracks mid thought and I didn't catch it until after you and Kymrel posted again.

Anyway, is Titch the last person we are waiting for?

Edited by Sarone

That makes sense. I believe we are only waiting on Titch, but then I'm not sure about whether we're actually going to drop out of structured time at this point. It would make things easier.

Hence the reason why I'm asking if Issan wants to retry the social roll.  Zavvel was making the point that he is suppose to rule through might.  The problem for him, though, is that he has been taken out.  Granted, not in the best of circumstances, but he was brought low.

That's also another reason why Geoff is staying on the console.  He is looking for communication logs, especially ones over the last few hours/days.  Basically, he is looking for any evidence that Zavvel was communicating with any outside groups.

If you have some way of talking down a large unit of Rebels spread across a large building during a firefight, I'll allow you to roll.

This warehouse has an internal comm system?

Issan has a collar amp, that lets his voice reach up to Extreme if he wanted it to.

EDIT: misread the past posts, my intial suggestion stands, but I've rethought how Issan would react.

Would you be willing to tag team this or do you want to go solo?

Issan has a collar amp, that lets his voice reach up to Extreme if he wanted it to.

EDIT: misread the past posts, my intial suggestion stands, but I've rethought how Issan would react.

Would you be willing to tag team this or do you want to go solo?

It's hard to say. Issan is a bit of a gloryhound, and would like to have his role in this mission be something more than "kept Zavvel distracted." However, it's abundantly clear that it's going to be a longshot for Issan to get this to work solo.

Basically, I'm torn as to whether Issan would let his ego get in the way despite him knowing he's no longer at 100% thanks to Zavvel's cheapshot.

Edited by ImperialSpy

shall i play it in?

Set it to command delayed detonation.  That way we can set it and run.

Plus, it is only set to take out part of the roof.  The rest will need a bigger explosion.

Edited by Sarone

And how risky is trying to get the supplies again? I'm thinking getting out alive with Zavvel is more important than snagging some extra loot, especially since the clock on the bomb is now ticking.

I think we're stopping structured time now, for ease of use. My question at this point would be who's going to get the supplies, and who's going to cover them?

Since I am advocating that we get the supplies, Geoff will stay behind to cover the retreat.

And how risky is trying to get the supplies again? I'm thinking getting out alive with Zavvel is more important than snagging some extra loot, especially since the clock on the bomb is now ticking.

Getting Zavvel out alive?  I intend to go pull a Red and Bury the Lead.  The better question is who going to stick around from his forces?

My question at this point would be who's going to get the supplies, and who's going to cover them?

Rax will be covering the retreat. With one useless arm he's not much good at carrying supplies.

Like I mentioned, Geoff will be with the cover team.  To be quite honest, we just need to delay the Imperials long enough to get the AT-ST inside, then hit the demo charge.  Though I originally thought that the demo charges could be rigged with a command detonation.

If possible, could we get a GM post to indicate the start of narrative time?

Also, could I get a list of injuries that the PCs have taken?

@Tear44: I have to ask, but is Toco going to be helping the cover team?

@Titchfender:  Same question I am asking Tear44.

@Imperial Spy:  I am willing to work with you on getting Zavvel's people to cease hostilities.  Are you ok with that?

@Kymrel:  I have to check later on, but that Critical you took is going to be a pain in the rear end to get rid of.  Hopefully I can take care of it soon.

@Jaspor:  I believe Oro was injured.  What are your thoughts?

Edited by Sarone

Getting Zavvel out alive?  I intend to go pull a Red and Bury the Lead.  The better question is who going to stick around from his forces?

@Jaspor:  I believe Oro was injured.  What are your thoughts?

I don't know what "pull a Red and Bury the Lead" means.

Oro is at 8/16 Wound and no Crits. Not great shape, but I can take another hit or two before being in serious trouble. Right now Oro is dragging/carrying the unconscious Zavvel away from the combat.

Have we decided how we're leaving? Are we going back through the sewers or out the door and hopping into a vehicle? Or both?

Vehicle would be problematic, as the only one remaining intact belongs to the talking team and is a few blocks away on the Imperials' flank.

Braxus is going to get supplies. People who want to go with him can recover gear from the supply room, which will improve your overall haul. Those who provide cover will make it harder for any Imperials trying to hit them with narrative shooting (which will have actual, not just narrative, damage attached to it).