Sign in to follow this  
Plainsman

Trip to Target, SCORE!!!

My son wanted to check out the Star Wars toys at Target tonight. So for the funnsies of it I searched for a new Core Set and SCORED!!! I couldn't believe it! 9:00 PM local time and there was still a copy way back on the shelf!! I got the last one!

I wasn't completely sure I was going to buy it, til my son managed to round up $59 worth of stuff he wanted! LOL! I grabbed a couple of PEZ dispensers for myself and whipped out the $25 off $100 coupon! I was getting a new Core Set the same day of release and knocking $10 off its price! YAY!! Now I wont have to place a big order at MM in another to get one...unless I decide a second is needed asap!!! LOL!

My trip was a success as well, I went to my local Target around 11:30am and probably grabbed the first one (there were 6 on the shelves, probably because there was only room for 6, the rest still in the back).  Then, I was debating what to buy to hit either the $50 or $100 coupon mark... and went for the big one with this guy:

11219392_10153585727963684_2465217164295

It's far cheaper than the fancy Sphero model that popped up yesterday - $80 compared to $150.  It's much bigger, but more plastic-y and toyish, and the head will roll off if you start and stop/shift directions sharply suddenly.  But nevertheless, it's cute and works well enough.

Our puppy seems to have mixed emotions about BB-8 as well.

11960018_10153585727993684_6083013612377

off topic JBR7:

"17" Z-95's (your #1 pick)?!... send a pic of the new wing at your house to store your (awesome) toys!!!

oohhh boooyyy!!!

xoxo

;):P:)

I am here for STAR WARS... the game is great but I love the ships the most. For SCUM I have the main faction divided into crime lords. Sp my Black Sun is separate from my Hutt Cartel. That is why I have so many SCUM Z's.

If you are bored you can check out my current and forthcoming collection and see the way the ships are portioned out. I only have six Zeds in my Hutts Cartel. But that is good and will work fine in my EPIC games.

:)

I scored even better as my wife bought me TWO core sets and both of the new Books AND a couple of starwars T-shirts.. and all i did was download the "save 25" coupon for her!!! THEN she went to Barnes & Nobel and got me a K wing and a Kraz!!!  man its hard work being ARM-candy for her sometimes!!!  lol

I scored even better as my wife bought me TWO core sets and both of the new Books AND a couple of starwars T-shirts.. and all i did was download the "save 25" coupon for her!!! THEN she went to Barnes & Nobel and got me a K wing and a Kraz!!!  man its hard work being ARM-candy for her sometimes!!!  lol

Spoiled Rotten... you are!

:lol:

There are two new books? 

Oh sure your son was the one who wanted to look at the toys.....

Good for you though man!

I was trying to convince him we should go at midnight originally!! . Then I came to my senses and convinced myself to wait til MM had the Core Set to order. Turns out he REALLY wanted to try to get a BB-8! :o So we ended up waiting til Friday evening to go, Luckily they didnt have any BB8s since he wants the Sphero anyhow!! LOL! Edited by Plainsman

There are two new books? 

aftermath and lost stars? I know aftermath is...