Sign in to follow this  
WWPDSteven

IFF Episode X: A New Host w/ Michael Gernes (Producer of Armada)

Link: http://www.wwpd.net/2015/09/intensify-forward-firepower-episode-x.html

Intensify Forward Firepower Episode 10: A New Host smashes through your shielding and launches a boarding party as special guest Michael Gernes (the producer of Star Wars Armada at FFG) heads to the bridge of the Flesh Star Destroyer. Joining him there are, as always Drunk Tarkin, Dano, Easy, and Steve Skyshuffler - not that he can pronounce it. In Episode 10, the guys chat with Michael on the design process behind Armada before getting him in front of the interrogation droid in an attempt to extract information on future Armada releases. The episode is rounded out when Michael joins the crew to talk about Easy's squadron-led victory, DT's hard-learned lessons, and Skyshuffler's use of Garm's Gups.

INTENSE5.jpg

That Link again: http://www.wwpd.net/2015/09/intensify-forward-firepower-episode-x.html

Love the opening theme....I laughed so hard, my starbucks came out my freaking nose....!!!

Another great episode lads!! :D    Who came up with the lyrics ? its bloody awesome !!!

Edited by Shadowmax

Song is hilarious (good job R1H4).  And the rest of the show was great, also.  The interrogation got a little tense when you were asking Mr. Gernes about the apparent lack of value for squadrons right now... but I'm glad you brought that up.  Squadrons do seem a little underwhelming right now, and I hope the FFG folks are looking into it.

Thanks and great show!

@Gads well, we had to ask about it or risk our journalistic integrity! However, we're asking about the controversy and don't NECESSARILY think it's entirely true. We're pretty divided on the issue. I, myself, a huge "all ship" advocate am starting to think of ways to get fighters back on my table, and I think that can happen without sacrificing the flexibility I enjoy.