Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

2 months to go for wave 2 and 4 days for Star Wars news.

I think end of November is a conservative guess for sure. I'm thinking late october/early november.

I think we'll get an announcement about wave 3 after they are done with all of the previews for wave 2.

I am trying to not get my hopes up for September 4th. But it really doesn't matter, I'm going to be upset / mad when there is no armada news on the 4th regardless of pre-accepting that armada products are unlikely.

I think end of November is a conservative guess for sure. I'm thinking late october/early november.

I think we'll get an announcement about wave 3 after they are done with all of the previews for wave 2.

No FFG tends to show off there new stuff right before the pending waves is shipping or close to. Also with the big push by disney for sept 4th I think we going to see something.

No FFG tends to show off there new stuff right before the pending waves is shipping or close to. Also with the big push by disney for sept 4th I think we going to see something.

I think it only makes sense for us to see something on sept 4th, if wave 3 really is Episode 7 based.

I think it only makes sense for us to see something on sept 4th, if wave 3 really is Episode 7 based.

Well at the very least we will know on September 4th if wave 3 is episode 7 or not

September 4th FFG should be announcing any Episode 7 products that they already have in development or later.  Per current rumors, they will be announcing at least 4 products that will be available very soon after the 4th in your local game stores.

I doubt Armada is one of those 4.  I have a feeling they will be waiting until Wave 2 has been spoiled, at the least, before telling us about Wave 3.  The community would implode if they announced Wave 3 with no concrete info on Wave 2 aside from the spoiled card and the pre-release tournament.

Also, if the last X-Wing pre-release is any indicator, I would expect Wave 2 to hit local game store shelves by the end of October.  On the boat by mid-September.

On my end, I've heard that Wave 2 would be released extremely soon after Sullust. I'd speculate November at the latest.

I kind of wish that it was released even later... Really would like to feel like I master Wave 1 before the new stuff hits the table.

If they want to release it later, then do so.  If they want to release it earlier, fine.  I don't like the "teaser" then make you wait a month before you can get more (if you won anything) or any at all (if you didn't win any).

Exactly, which is why I highly believe my contact that says ships will be available mere days (up to 15 I would guess even though he said less then a week) after the tournament. People who didn't win them will get annoyed to see Wave 2 ships flying around without being able to pilot them.

I do hope Wave 2 is released soon I'm getting somewhat bored at the whole thing I want new ships to add to my Rebel and Imperial Fleets.

I do have an Interdictor which I got from Shapeways and I'm planning on getting some other ships like the following:

Lancer Frigate

Dreadnought

Rebel Transport

DP20 Corellian Gunship

Assault Frigate Mk I

I did a trade with a friend of mine and I got over 10 extra Armada ship stands and 40 plus Squadrons and with what I have I now have 63 Rebel and Imperial Squadrons so it looks like I won't need many more Squadrons anytime soon.

Michael