Located in the U.S..

Hey you cant receive any messages. Do you have worlds dice? I may have an offer

Have:

AA Vader (Worlds 2015)

AA Leia (Worlds 2016)

TR-TT in french

360 mini american size cards zip binder new unopened

Destiny promo Rey

X-Wing stuff: https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/105906-the-big-x-wing-trade-thread/page-98

Looking for:

Imperial Assault Worlds 2016 purlpe binder

Edited by Francesco Lamas

On that topic...

LOOOOL

It's arguably worth 400 or so. If the average set of two colors is $50 (blue and blacks are more expensive than whites and greens and we don't know about reds and yellows quite yet too soon. But they are arguably need more copies than the white dice.) So roughly 50 per two, times 6 is bare minimum $300 just for the time/effort/investment of the person who put it together. And it's not unfair to start at 5 and see where it goes. Will it sell for as much as a worlds set? I hope not. But who knows. Sorry if I'm not allowed to explore how someone could come up with their prices but that's all I'm gonna say on it :) bare minimum help someone out there make their own decisions.

And no it's not my eBay listing. Won't make it to a regional before February :)

Have

Storm trooper Promo dice bag 

AA Banta 

AA Royal guards x2

AA Trandoshan hunter

AA Rebel Says x2

AA Kayne Samos

6 Imperial deployment boards. 

Boba Challenge coin

100- 16 pocket Mini American Ultra pro binder pages 

Wants

Victory point tracker (any)

Scum Deployment boards

On that topic...

LOOOOL

It's arguably worth 400 or so. If the average set of two colors is $50 (blue and blacks are more expensive than whites and greens and we don't know about reds and yellows quite yet too soon. But they are arguably need more copies than the white dice.) So roughly 50 per two, times 6 is bare minimum $300 just for the time/effort/investment of the person who put it together. And it's not unfair to start at 5 and see where it goes. Will it sell for as much as a worlds set? I hope not. But who knows. Sorry if I'm not allowed to explore how someone could come up with their prices but that's all I'm gonna say on it :) bare minimum help someone out there make their own decisions.

And no it's not my eBay listing. Won't make it to a regional before February :)

I've got no issue with the listing or the seller at all! It's certainly not like I'm above a dubious eBay purchase or two myself. And while I'm personally more inclined to give away or trade for extra swag, I have absolutely NO objections to someone offsetting the cost of their hobby by turning a profit on promo items they earn through skill.

All that being said, I can still appreciate that asking for the better part of $1000 on dice is extreme. I suppose my lulz conveyed the wrong tone.

In any event, I apologize for derailing an otherwise useful thread and if a mod is inclined to blast any of my posts on the eBay topic... I would not object.

Edited by KalEl814

Have: Worlds 2016 promos

Green and white dice

Want: Nationals 2016 promos

Black and blue dice

Located in the U.S..

Hey you cant receive any messages. Do you have worlds dice? I may have an offer

Blast, I didn't realize my inbox was full. I deleted a bunch of things to make room.

Sadly I do not have any Worlds dice.

just thought i'd toss this out there, but

Have official FFG imperial assault Regionals 2016 translucent dice

i have the Green, White, Red and Yellow dice

i'm looking for 2015 Regionals Translucent Blue and Black dice

i'd like 2 blue and 2 black, but i will also trade for 1 blue and 1 black if you have it