Sign in to follow this  
crimsontree

Artist credit: Ian Miller

crimsontree said:

I noticed several pieces of Ian Miller art in the Chaos in the Old World board game. Did he get credited for this?

He's not listed in the rulebook as having contributed.  Perhaps it came directly from GW and wasn't commissioned work for this game.

ColtsFan76 said:

crimsontree said:

I noticed several pieces of Ian Miller art in the Chaos in the Old World board game. Did he get credited for this?

He's not listed in the rulebook as having contributed.  Perhaps it came directly from GW and wasn't commissioned work for this game.

That would be my interpretation as well. I don't think it's listed specifically as him - artwork is just attributed to GW mostly

Yes, these pieces of Ian's art (and several others) were originally featured (and commissioned for, I think) in GW's 1988 Realm of Chaos- Slaves to Darkness (Khorne and Slaanesh), and it's sequel,  The Lost and the Damned (Nurgle and Tzeench), so I think that these are still property of GW. Don't know if Ian has managed to keep rights to them.

pahapasi said:

Yes, these pieces of Ian's art (and several others) were originally featured (and commissioned for, I think) in GW's 1988 Realm of Chaos- Slaves to Darkness (Khorne and Slaanesh), and it's sequel,  The Lost and the Damned (Nurgle and Tzeench), so I think that these are still property of GW. Don't know if Ian has managed to keep rights to them.

Moi Pasi. Toi tyyppi joka ekana tiedusteli asiasta on Wanhan koulukunnan vasaroitsijoita. Kyl se tietää gui%C3%B1o.gif

PS: kheenkhi on paskin jumaluus demonio.gif

Moracai said:

pahapasi said:

Moi Pasi. Toi tyyppi joka ekana tiedusteli asiasta on Wanhan koulukunnan vasaroitsijoita. Kyl se tietää gui%C3%B1o.gif

PS: kheenkhi on paskin jumaluus demonio.gif

No hups. Sori vaan gui%C3%B1o.gif

Huomenna Tzeench voittoon!