Sign in to follow this  
TopHatGorilla

Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 Begins October 14

Awesomesauce!

... Her "friend" is Lando, isn't he?

Nope. My guess is it'll be Rex, Wolffe and Gregor. Especially since Ahsoka told Kanan, very emphatically, to trust him. After watching clone troopers kill his master, Kanan will have a dislike for any clone trooper he comes across.

Awesomesauce!

... Her "friend" is Lando, isn't he?

I would think her "friend" is potentially Lux Bonteri. He didn't die as far as we know and he was becoming connected with the type of people that would form Rebellions. Or it could be the Clones.

Not to mention the fact that they will be using a Tactical droid, well what is left of it, to find her "friend". I really get the distinct feeling that Rebels season 2 is going to be Rebels: Return of The Clone Wars, and you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that, let hope to get some conclusion to the characters or just inter mingle them with the new ones. Here's to hoping that Cad Bane returns.

Not to mention the fact that they will be using a Tactical droid, well what is left of it, to find her "friend". I really get the distinct feeling that Rebels season 2 is going to be Rebels: Return of The Clone Wars, and you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that, let hope to get some conclusion to the characters or just inter mingle them with the new ones. Here's to hoping that Cad Bane returns.

Bane coming back would be cool but I'm looking forward to see Hondo Ohnaka and what he's been doing in the time between TCW and Rebels.

There is another trailer out there that shows it is Hondo and Rex that they find on a desert planet.

You have a link for that?

Can't wait for this to resume. So excited. 

tumblr_nffv0qp8bd1tdkro1o1_500.gif

I think that the Clones and Hondo will be two different story arcs. It looks to me that Hondo and Ezra will be off on their own for that one. I know there is a clip from that episode on YouTube but I can't link it from my phone.

Edit: got to my computer. Here's the clip I was talking about:

Edited by zathras23

There is another trailer out there that shows it is Hondo and Rex that they find on a desert planet.

I'm still hoping Hondo becomes the first canon rebel privateer. And also that he still has his old frigate because that class of ship was awesome in Saga edition..

Interesting theory, I'm not buying it though.

Doesn't seem likely with what we know of his parents.

Plus, it would be pushing the parallel between Ezra and Luke waaay too far.

What do we know about his parents really? That they gave birth to him, and that they used to do anti-Imperial pirate broadcasts. Hera knows something about what happened to them but it hasn't been revealed to Ezra or the audience yet AFAIK.

While I doubt they are Inquisitors there is nothing in what little we know about them that makes one or both of them becoming Inquisitors impossible.

Edited by RogueCorona