R2-EQ

X-Wing Co-Op Campaign is Here!

@Odanan - Why is Scoundrel's Luck PS 8 instead of PS9?

Nice job though :)

Typo! Will fix that.

PS: I really considered to change the ability's name to "Gamble". It would make sense too. ;)

This seems like a good place to share my ship base templates. They contain some simple helpers such as octant lines for determining facing, actions in the order they are considered, and free actions in white.

...at least I would if I could figure out how to upload a PDF attachment. There is a "My Media" button in the WYSIWYG but I can't find a way to upload stuff there...

For now, here's a dropbox link that might not be around forever

Should I replace the name of the "Nimble" ability to "Dasher"? ;)

Eh, either one of those is fine...

...but you gotta do something about "torpedoer," that's... That's just terrible. ;) Seriously. How about "trick shot" instead?

Edited by Herowannabe

Should I replace the name of the "Nimble" ability to "Dasher"? ;)

Eh, either one of those is fine...

...but you gotta do something about "torpedoer," that's... That's just terrible. ;) Seriously. How about "trick shot" instead?

Fixed!

I have a question about the mission "Capture the officer". In the game today the shuttle was pretty close to one of the table edges, but not the escape edge. It just got enough damage to go into flee mode.

Now, every possible maneuver would fly it off the board. The rules say that it swerves  until it doesn't leave the board. Does this include the 0 Maneuver? If so is the shuttle then just parked and waits to be disabled? this seemed strange to us, with the officer trying to not be caught, so we decided to not swerve to speed 0 - just rolled the die, with 1 + 2 being the speed 0 move and everything else having the shuttle fly off, thus failing our mission (of it was a 3 bank off the board).

Now, would the shuttle actually just stand there and be shot? Waiting for reinforcements (which would never arrive, by the way)? How do you guys handle such a situation?