R2-EQ

X-Wing Co-Op Campaign is Here!

I'd leave the prices alone, myself. Love the idea. Only flaw I can see really is your increased print costs. You might have to do multiple prints at that since multiple pilots may want the same skill. If that's no bother you guys are going to have a wonderful campaign.

I'd leave the prices alone, myself. Love the idea. Only flaw I can see really is your increased print costs. You might have to do multiple prints at that since multiple pilots may want the same skill. If that's no bother you guys are going to have a wonderful campaign.

Less than $1 for each page (with 8 cards, front and back), so not really expensive...

I will leave the squad point prices as they are for consistency with the HotAC book. 

But guys, I need help with the names of the abilities. Some I think are spot on, some are less inspired...

Actually love the idea of those. Doesnt make them unique and offers some interesting diversity over the group.

Are the pilot abilities in the HotAC unique? If yes, I can add the dot to all of these upgrades...

These look great. The only one I don't like is sensitive,I assume this is a reference to being force sensitive? Maybe just make it that, or defensive/preservation instincts?

Yes, it is...

Would it be better as "Force Sensitive"?

Edited by Odanan

I've got a concern about those pilot ability EPTs.

EPTs cost double, right? so Force Sensitive costs 16 points to equip?

Might be better with their own "pilot" icon

Edited by Rakaydos

I've got a concern about those pilot ability EPTs.

EPTs cost double, right? so Force Sensitive costs 16 points to equip?

Might be better with their own "pilot" icon

EPTs cost double, but pilot abilities cost whatever their pilots skill was. So Luke's ability costs 8, Wedges costs 9, etc.

negative on that. Since these are the pilot abilities you purchase those prices and not doubled. Page 14 cost = the pilot skill of original owner.

I was wondering about the back of the cards though... Something that makes them that tiny bit unique for HotAC.

I thought pilot abilities were double cost just like ept. Also must have the pskill for it.

You must be > that PS to take them, but "normal" point cost.

Remember that the EPT slot is unlocked at 3/5/7/9, if you are PS7, you may have 3 EPT's of < PS7.  I had to remind my group this when we rebuilt our pilots at PS7.  They kept thinking they could only put a >5 in the PS5 slot.

Edited by Salted Diamond