Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

Sorry guys I was away yesterday training to be a real jedi, so couldn't respond. I'll get back into it today.

A real what now?

Sorry to come in. But I must know!

I was practicing Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu. You start learning swordsmanship, but the later parts of the syllabus include phillosphy, strategy, counter-espionage and shinto seals (magic!).

explorer....

I'll pretend I didn't read that...

I know, it hurt me too, but I had to try it to be thorough.

All in the name of science.

Much harm has been done in the name of science...by IE....

Maybe having an escape route pre-planned so the non-combatants can get away easier?

That is an excellent idea, if you'd also like to spend a Destiny Point. The Triumph can be that you have enough time to actually evacuate them. If that sounds kosher, you may narrate as such, and perhaps ingratiate yourself, as a Nautolan, to the Anselms. 

Ahem...

Anywhere on that incoming vessel look vulnerable to a concussion rocket? :D

Actually, even better, we'll hold them off for long enough that I can rig this place to blast them back where they came from.

That would difficult, since they're coming in hot. Also, the small concussion rockets you have on your person are optimized for fleshy beings, and would do little damage on the hull of a space transport, especially a military model like this one! 

Weird. I'm getting the same errors you're describing, TC. Windows 10, using Chrome. I would get in touch with the developer but apparently I need a tumblr account. Perhaps I'll get around to it...but if anyone else already has an account...

i opened a issue ticket on the Github site for the sheet last night. This morning, Scott responded saying he'd get it fixed. I also brought up the disappearing Morality box for editing as well as missing a spot for Obligation/Duty. He created a bug for the Morality box and was asking if the Obligation/Duty thing was common for F&D characters.

And I've already gotten notice of both issues being closed so I expect to see the fixed sheet before long. :)

Wife's birthday was yesterday, Posting today to catch up. As my guy tends to defer during negotiations, he didn't really miss anything yet. Do Lavin and Tahiri make the initiative checks yet? I didn't get a sense that we inside know about the ship yet...

Given my imminent loss of freedom (wedding) and subsequent celebration of it afterwards (honeymoon), I'm not going to be posting for this next week, which is looking to be combat filled.

So, Marsten is going to keep his hands free until the shooting starts. (With both quick draws, he don't have to ready a weapon). If things go south quick, I'd urge that he gets first attack. He's a potent first attacker. Rolls YYG for Ranged Light, and only needs 1 Advantage to activate the Second Weapon. Both his weapons grant 2 Advantage (and a Setback), so given a roll of 1 Threat, it will become 1 Advantage to activate the Second Weapon, which gives 2 Advantage. And with 'Sorry About The Mess', his Blasters Crit on 1 Advantage. :D Using Guns Blazing, the Difficulty should only be 2 at Medium.

His pool is 2 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Black, plus Purples and 2 Advantage to start, +2 Advantage after activating Secondary. 

Potentially, could kill 4 Minions in one shot. :D

(Committing my force die to my Enhance:Control to increase my Agl to 5)

Street Fight Initiative: 2eA+1eP+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph

a-a.pnga--.pngp-tr.pngs--.png

This is good—I'll allow the Enhance commit as a result of your Triumph on the initiative check.

Given my imminent loss of freedom (wedding) and subsequent celebration of it afterwards (honeymoon), I'm not going to be posting for this next week, which is looking to be combat filled.

So, Marsten is going to keep his hands free until the shooting starts. (With both quick draws, he don't have to ready a weapon). If things go south quick, I'd urge that he gets first attack. He's a potent first attacker. Rolls YYG for Ranged Light, and only needs 1 Advantage to activate the Second Weapon. Both his weapons grant 2 Advantage (and a Setback), so given a roll of 1 Threat, it will become 1 Advantage to activate the Second Weapon, which gives 2 Advantage. And with 'Sorry About The Mess', his Blasters Crit on 1 Advantage. :D Using Guns Blazing, the Difficulty should only be 2 at Medium.

His pool is 2 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Black, plus Purples and 2 Advantage to start, +2 Advantage after activating Secondary. 

Potentially, could kill 4 Minions in one shot. :D

Minions? Minions? Come, now. 

:)

Are there any volunteers to take control of Marsten while ApocalypseZero is away?

I didn't know you got to choose between Cool and Vigilance for Initiative. Some players in my groups will be happy... :)

My cool and vigilance are the same. I did see you get a good score for the vigilance check this time.

I didn't know you got to choose between Cool and Vigilance for Initiative. Some players in my groups will be happy... :)

You don't normally; I was just giving you that for Success on the Perception check. Were it failure, I'd have made everyone roll their worst Initiative scores ;) Just for this encounter, though. Normally it's Cool if you're aware, Vigilance if you're unaware, but there are so many degrees of preparedness and awareness that the effect that I implemented seemed to fit best.