Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

Okay...with the detonite charges, and assuming something like a duffel or backpack to hold them in (I'll allow you to carry them in a sturdy bag and won't inflict an encumbrance penalty on you, but you'll be at your absolute limit), you should be at 1,280 credits plus your d100 pocket change. 

Is that everyone? I think we're just waiting on TCArknight, but he's off taking care of his wife, so we'll play it loose for now. I'll make an allowance for him to jump into the narrative when he's able. 

I'll get an IC post up as soon as I can, everyone!

Edited by awayputurwpn

By the way, I've got the following figures:

Marsten: 20 Obligation

H4L: 30 Obligation

Kell: 20 Duty

Lavin: 20 Duty

H4L's Obligation has been activated this time, so both he and Marsten will be temporarily reducing their Strain Threshold. -2 for H4L, -1 for Marsten

Things got hosed up with wife's surgery due to nurse not telling wife she needed to stop two meds she's taking two weeks ago. :( So, surgery rescheduled in couple more weeks, but been dealing with over family/medical stuff, so had to get away with wife to take her mind off everything.

I'm double checking everything and should have a Destiny die roll here shortly.....