Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

I will allow moderate retooling of PC on the arrival of an appropriate splatbook, as long a the flavor of the PC if retained.

So don't feel as if you must save your XP for something you haven't even seen yet! Spend it on useful things now and develop your character.

I will allow moderate retooling of PC on the arrival of an appropriate splatbook, as long a the flavor of the PC if retained.

So don't feel as if you must save your XP for something you haven't even seen yet! Spend it on useful things now and develop your character.

I'm only saving up for a second spec. I can't afford it now and if I don't want the Armorer, I plan to pick up peacekeeper. Either way, I don't have enough yet to purchase it.

Things for me will definitely be slow this week, not sure how much opportunity will have to post. My wife is having surgery Wednesday, and tuesday will be all tied up with everything getting ready for that. After surgery, it's going to depend on how she's recovering, etc as to how much free time I have to post....

Thanks for letting us know! Hope that the surgery goes well for your wife. 

fancy taking a look at that char sheet and telling me what I'm missing?

Just the part about your sworn allegiance to me and your willingness to be destroyed in an effort to ensure no harm comes to me....

Other than that I think it looks fine.

fancy taking a look at that char sheet and telling me what I'm missing?

I'm at -20 XP for your build...looks like you increased Willpower? 

Assuming you left out Brace from the Heavy specialization, because you need it for the second rank in Burly.

I'm also assuming you started as Heavy and then purchased Demolitionist.  

It looks like you took 5 extra Obligation to gain 1,000 credits...? Is that right? Any extra XP from Obligation?

Also, can you mark down how many of each missile/grenade you have?

That should all be correct except I was almost certain I had enough xp to bump willpower.

There was 5 extra xp from obligation. I'll give it another go-over.

Edit:

170 points on attributes.

75 points on talents, (even with brace included)

Remainder spent on skills. With my extra skills for being a droid included. I'm not seeing what I missed...

Edited by Crazy Aido

That should all be correct except I was almost certain I had enough xp to bump willpower.

There was 5 extra xp from obligation. I'll give it another go-over.

Edit:

170 points on attributes.

75 points on talents, (even with brace included)

Remainder spent on skills. With my extra skills for being a droid included. I'm not seeing what I missed...

Ah, okay. For the XP, it seems you forgot to charge yourself for the second career specialization. 20 XP. You can take from existing talents or skill ranks to pay for it, or just reduce a characteristic. 

How many grenades and missiles do you have of each? 

Farts. Let me make a few corrections for that. I think I would want to dock skills and talents rather than have arse for willpower. But I'll adjust appropriately.

4 Concussion grenades

2 Concussion Missles

1 Plasma Missle

Obviously I am flexible in regard to this and if you don't like that schniff of it then we can talk.

Bam, adjusted to account for XP.

Edited by Crazy Aido

Farts. Let me make a few corrections for that. I think I would want to dock skills and talents rather than have arse for willpower. But I'll adjust appropriately.

4 Concussion grenades

2 Concussion Missles

1 Plasma Missle

Obviously I am flexible in regard to this and if you don't like that schniff of it then we can talk.

Bam, adjusted to account for XP.

Okay, thanks for doing the edits. I'm okay with the missiles for now, because 1) you didn't buy a crap ton of them and 2) they are one-use items :) So they seem reasonable to me.

I would suggest you purchase some "Load Bearing Gear" (flavor as appropriately if you'd like it to be integrated to your chassis) for 100 credits. This would allow you to carry more stuff without any penalty. 

Lastly, you don't have enough cash for everything on your character sheet. I went through and did all the purchasing, and ended up with 230 credits before the detonite charges were accounted for. 

Would you like to up your Obligation another 5 points and grab your explosives? Plus maybe another bag to put them in? ;)

I must have done SOMETHING wrong.

Yes, now I remember, I spent 10 obligation on having credits, not extra xp. That should give me about a thousand left over, which SHOULD be enough for plenty of load bearing gear, and yes, definitely, let's build it into his chassis, along with the armour and most of his other gear.

I was wondering when someone would notice. He's spray-painted "9000" on his chassis for no apparent reason and "Daisy" on his gun.

He's got an interesting sub-routine when he gets into any intense combat. He starts blasting away while singing....

Yep, you guessed it...

"Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do..."