Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

That's alright! It happens to the best of us. I just posted in the IC. I'm excited for some good old fashioned roleplaying. Meanwhile I'll be over here, rigorously working on a better backstory for Gael.

Away, since I am remaking Gael's backstory, would it be okay to create an Obligation for him?

That would probably be okay—I am not adverse to PCs taking on Ob/Duty/Morality when it makes sense. Please run your proposal (or your ideas) by me. 

Remember, though, that if you take an Obligation in addition to your Morality, you must take an extra +10 Obligation for the 2500 credits. So your total beginning Obligation score would be 30 (since the only other active PC with Obligation is Marsten). 

If you want to create a disguise, just narrate it. The time will vary based on how elaborate the disguise is, but Arrayyyk will give you up to an hour. This is a time-sensitive mission, and any time spent without the intel is wasted time.

You may state whether you're using Deception or Skullduggery to create the disguise. But there's no roll right now—that will happen later when there is a cause for it.

You may involve one other character in the effort for skilled (or perhaps unskilled) assistance.

Will a Mark 58 Concealment Holster work on an H-7 Equalizer Blaster Pistol? The Holster calls for Light or Holdout, but the Equalizer doesn't specify Light/Heavy/Holdout...... I could argue for/against either side on this.

Also, the intended idea is a Destiny Flip to have a handful of Holsters on board for everyone to use. Are we going into a public port or possibly able to drop off away from town and walk in?

Also, I know Marsten can hide at least one Pistol in his Coat/Armor. 

Edited by ApocalypseZero

I really don't know enough about Talus to really understand what kind of personas would cover for us in the city. I hope at least someone can roll the appropriate knowledge check. Would Knowledge (Underworld) work to figure out at least the criminal scum of Talus? That could also help.

Also, Away, I asked a question in the conversation about Gael's blaster. It's about that whole "blaster grafted to arm replacement" thing. Don't know if it's allowed. I know you got a lot of things to worry about, so you can take your time.

I'm not sure we need to roll for every detail. We'd have to have some information about the planet on board enough to utilize a decent disguise. I'd think a check would be more involved for things like specifics. Security Checkpoints every block, Red is the Colors of Criminals, etc. Not saying a check is bad, but shouldn't we look at getting mileage out of a roll?

I'm more interested in a landing outside of "official" ports/points to allow us to sneak into the town without having to be subjected to security screeners. That I feel might be a Underworld check. I'd like to hear the group's thoughts on such a plan, and any GM discretions.

Ah, your right. That Underworld check would definitely be worth it. Perhaps we could assist each other on such a check? I have 2 Ability and 1 Proficiency. Does assisting another character just give them a boost die, or is there something more?

My interpretation was that the Underworld check would be to know a good place to land outside of ports or towns that would also give us relatively good access to the city without raising suspicion.