Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

Just clarification I don't want to clutter the IC thread....

Force Die is only for Mechanic checks to Craft a Lightsaber, correct?

One does not get to use the Force Die for Modding Attachments?

I may have them swapped. Need to look at book, but that's several hours off for me.

Just clarification I don't want to clutter the IC thread....

Force Die is only for Mechanic checks to Craft a Lightsaber, correct?

One does not get to use the Force Die for Modding Attachments?

I may have them swapped. Need to look at book, but that's several hours off for me.

From memory (and the way we'll be running it because I am totally slammed this week, no time to look it up after I get home!): Any modding of your lightsaber crystal utilizes your Force rating. Any modding of any lightsaber attachment (crystal or no) has its difficulty reduced by 2. 

Well he is being GM for two different campaigns, and as far as I know they might be doing something more important than our campaign at the moment. Perhaps we should take this moment to get to know each others' characters. BigSpoon, I can see that Kell is not very keen on disobeying orders to save Dev. Is it because Kell has given up on saving people, or...? I don't know why I'm asking, maybe I'm just curious. Just trying to pass the time, you know? 

Well he is being GM for two different campaigns, and as far as I know they might be doing something more important than our campaign at the moment. Perhaps we should take this moment to get to know each others' characters. BigSpoon, I can see that Kell is not very keen on disobeying orders to save Dev. Is it because Kell has given up on saving people, or...? I don't know why I'm asking, maybe I'm just curious. Just trying to pass the time, you know? 

Moreso that he was given orders not to try, I figure he's been in the Resistance long enough to have seen what happens when a rescue mission against orders goes wrong (i.e. everybody dies/gets captured). Kell is a soldier first, so regardless of his personal feelings on the matter he's not going to disobey orders without a really really good reason and plan.

Away hasn't been online since April 6th! Now I'm starting to get worried for his health! I wonder what happened. Surely he would've contacted us about a sudden vacation or something similar, but nothing. I guess all we can do is hope that Away is alright...

Still no word at all. I guess the two campaigns he has been doing are almost dead. We can all check every so often, of course. Perhaps Away will return, but it seems that either something really bad has happened or he is too busy to contact anybody.

And we're back! Thank you to those of you who responded to my PM. 

Please post here if you're game to continue. There was also talk of a "GM rotation." I am totally open to this, even for this game. If you're willing to be in a rotating GM seat, that is cool too. Let me know and we'll figure it out.

Good question! It looks like we've got 4 of our previously 6 compatriots waiting in the wings. Jereru and Crazy Aido haven't received the message yet, but I'm okay continuing and then if they wanna jump in it's fine with me.

Let's go ahead with the mission as planned, and then we can rotate another GM into the seat after that. I'll get something up tonight.