Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

I figured we'd finish this conversation and then head to the med-bay. I'm thinking we split the Bacta time between Kell and Tahiri, we had 8 hours, so I'm thinking maybe 3 each and then a medicine check from the droid on whoever isn't in the bacta? Then maybe squeak in a couple hours of sleep lol.

That's a solid enough plan! 

Just FYI, the time you spend in the medbay/bacta tank being treated for injuries counts as rest. So if you get healed there, and also want to benefit from natural healing (one extra wound healed), I'll allow a single skill check to represent your "active" time before/after going to sleep. The check can be to procure equipment, heal others' wounds, do some tinkering, what-have-you. 

I think it wise to hold off on my skill checks until we figure out what happens in the conversation. I don't want to be stuck trying to back track to rolls after the conversation ends.

It sounds to me like Gael's suggestion is not very popular :) Perhaps it'd be best to let matters rest for the time being. If Gael wanted to take the next several hours in-game to formulate a plan and then present it to the group, he might be met with a bit less dismissiveness. Or, as Tahiri suggested, perhaps his plan might even be received with favor from your captain. 

But that would take a really good skill check ;)

Let me know if Gael wants to pursue this idea. 

I really want to go through with this idea. The reaction from the group is still better than what I was expecting. I was really thinking that everyone would just tell Gael off rather than actually give him a chance.

I still think that this could be a great chance for some action and story development. I'd say that Gael wants to formulate a plan, and hopefully with some help from the members of the group who took his thought positively.

I don't want to rush y'all, but just lemme know if you're doing anything else during this downtime (going to get your wounds tended to, etc) and we'll push ahead.

Maverikid, someone will need to either make a Daunting (4eD+1eS) Knowledge (Outer Rim) check with a single setback, or a Daunting (3eC+1eD) Computers check (difficulty upgraded thrice), to know/learn anything useful about Ord Vaxal for planning purposes.

I don't have any of those skills. Nobody seems to have knowledge of the Outer Rim, and the difficulty of that Computers check is REALLY difficult (It almost feels like those specific skills were chosen just because nobody is really any good at them.) Does ANYONE have anything to help? Meanwhile, I'm just going to try and make the knowledge check, because yolo.

Edited by maverikid

How would you propose obtaining knowledge of a maximum security, Order-held prison planet? I just gave the first two that I thought of, and the difficulties are sound (the computers check represents trying to slice into this warship's computer databases undetected), but I'm all ears if you've got any suggestions as to how else you would like to try.

As for Gael, he knows nothing of Ord Vaxal. As far as he can recall, the first time he'd even heard of the planet was when captain Arayyyk mentioned it.

Oh also I think we're still missing a Destiny Point roll from H4L...

Edited by awayputurwpn

Not an awful roll Gael, at least you didn't generate any threat...

I will roll my streetwise tomorrow morning and head to the med bay. I don't have my PC and trying to do the dice on rolling and copy./paste on my phone is quite awful really.

I will roll my streetwise tomorrow morning and head to the med bay. I don't have my PC and trying to do the dice on rolling and copy./paste on my phone is quite awful really.

Thanks, I didn't think about how the Threat might affect anything. Next time I'll be more careful when I try a difficult roll. 

I just realized that I have been posting very often. I guess it's just been light for me these past few months.

Thanks, I didn't think about how the Threat might affect anything. Next time I'll be more careful when I try a difficult roll. 

I just realized that I have been posting very often. I guess it's just been light for me these past few months.

The threat probably would have just caused the ship to crash into some asteroid or something

The threat probably would have just caused the ship to crash into some asteroid or something

Lol...Gael remembers something so horrible that he rushes to the bridge, takes the captain hostage, and drives the ship into the nearest star. 

Yeaaaaah....

Lol...Gael remembers something so horrible that he rushes to the bridge, takes the captain hostage, and drives the ship into the nearest star. 

Yeaaaaah....

...omg.

Kell and Tahiri are healing up. What is everyone else doing? Let me know if you're ready to proceed, or there are other things you want to try before the ship comes out of hyperspace and your next "mission" begins.

We had 8 hours? So Kell was able to backs for 4 hours and Tahiri was able to use it for 4?

Kell and Tahiri are healing up. What is everyone else doing? Let me know if you're ready to proceed, or there are other things you want to try before the ship comes out of hyperspace and your next "mission" begins.

We had 8 hours? So Kell was able to backs for 4 hours and Tahiri was able to use it for 4?

Sure. Every two hours spent in the bacta recovers 1 wound. So that'd be two wounds recovered for the both of you. Plus whatever the medical droid heals, if Kell is willing to submit to his application of first aid. 

Can someone help me out? Gael doesn't have Computers and his try at Knowledge didn't work. If anyone can make some kind of skill check it would be very useful, because at the moment I don't have anything to work with to create a plan. Plus the clock is ticking, and soon we will be sent on our next mission making it even more difficult to find information than it already is.

Finally got internet at the new place so I'm back in action. How much time would it take to try and put the reduce crit by 1 mod on my saber crystal?

Ah, good thing I forgot my laptop power cord last night :) It'll take about an hour to perform the mod.