Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

I didn't think Kell was focusing on Piloting. Also, if we need a 'Dedicated Pilot", it makes sense for them to be an NPC so all the players can be utilized without worrying about the ship.

Of course, should someone want to play a Pilot, they could easily have their own "fun" in the ship while others are seeing their "fun" on the ground.

"fun" being a relative term from "Yay, completing goals!" to "Oh god, oh god, we're all gonna die!". :D

But we're all gonna die!

Good. Gooooood. Accept your fate. Embrace the inevitability of your demise. 

It makes eating bacon so much easier.

I am smirking on the other side of this computer screen. Hoping to have a moment where Gael can collect his thoughts on the situation at hand, including whether he will ultimately follow the captain's orders at all. Yeah, Gael's not someone who really gives a darn whether his superior says so or not. Really, when Gael asks for permission from someone, he's more just trying to confirm whether or not there will be consequences for his actions....... Oh god, I can feel the Conflict already.

Well I guess you're just going to have to get used to it because Gael's made up his mind! Rogue rescue mission is a go!  :ph34r:

Also, is it okay if I add a second Emotional Strength and Weakness? I was thinking Compassion and Hatred, since Cautious and Fear don't seem to describe Gael fully.

I just want to make it perfectly clear that I am well aware that Kell has skill in piloting. The reason I want some king of replacement is because it is best to have a copilot. Two pilots means twice the ability of the ship, so if one pilot cannot keep piloting, the other can take over. It would also be nice to have someone with those cool talents. However, I still trust in Kell's abilities.

If you guys are serious about springing Dev'rios from Ord Vaxal, you may pursue this rogue mission in the IC...but you will have to do the legwork on your own! Any intel gathering, support from your allies (such as Kell's wife), securing your transport, and other things will need to happen without the support (and indeed, without the knowledge) of your superiors.

Personally speaking, I would absolutely love to see this kind of thing happen. But it's up to all of y'all. Some of you have a strong sense of Duty to the Resistance, while others might feel a personal duty to your friend, or be motivated by something else. 

Please spend the XP awarded as soon as possible, and make sure to get rid of any strain remaining on your character sheet. There might be some other things you wish to tend to while on board here.

I spent some of my experience. Only 5 xp shy of Dedication :(. I could really use that extra point in Intellect. I really need a 5 hardpoint lightsaber hilt to create the saber I want with the new crystal and still keep my paired. Guess I will have to wait.

Does the ship have any medical facilities on board that would allow me to remove several of my wounds on board?

Does the ship have any medical facilities on board that would allow me to remove several of my wounds on board?

Yes. This ship has one bacta tank and an ancient medical droid. The droid is capable of caring for at least a dozen wounded soldiers at a time.

You may submit yourself to the droid's care and take all your downtime to rest, or you can spend as many hours as you like (up to 8) in the bacta tank. But the time you spend in the tank is time that your allies don't get in the tank. IIRC (on my iPad at the moment, so looking stuff up is a bear), Kell is by far the most wounded meatbag of the group.

You can also attempt to treat each other's wounds, use stim packs, etc. In fact, you would do well to pay attention to your current wound status, and use stims (if possible) to lower your wounds before attempting any Medicine checks.

Same idea for H4L, except he may have the oil bath all to himself :)

Just remember that, if you want to try and stage a rescue for Dev'rios, you have limited time before he reaches Ord Vaxal and any realistic hope of rescue. And right now you have the benefit of not being watched closely by captain Arayyyk.

I'm at 6 wounds right now. Also I assume the extra wounds I gained for having my duty triggered go away now yes? Which means 6/14 Wounds for me, the real important thing, does anybody other than Hal have critical hits?

35 xp to spend, such an excruciating process.....

Edited by BigSpoon

I'm at 6 wounds right now. Also I assume the extra wounds I gained for having my duty triggered go away now yes? Which means 6/14 Wounds for me, the real important thing, does anybody other than Hal have critical hits?

35 xp to spend, such an excruciating process.....

I'm still sitting on 7 wounds.

If I want to see what the droid can do, what stats does he have I need to roll? I tried to use heal but only received dark side pips.

Is there anywhere I can replenish or purchase supplies? I only have a single stimpack at the moment and it would be nice to try and stock up on a few going forward.

If I want to see what the droid can do, what stats does he have I need to roll? I tried to use heal but only received dark side pips.

I must confess, I am confused by this question. Could you please elucidate? 

Is there anywhere I can replenish or purchase supplies? I only have a single stimpack at the moment and it would be nice to try and stock up on a few going forward.

Absolutely. You can make "purchases" here. Consider your credits a bit of an abstraction. Just lemme know how many stims you want to purchase, and make a Simple (-) Negotiation or Streetwise check. Failure means they don't have any...but it'd be pretty hard to fail, right?

Right?

Maybe you might wanna get some help :) Just to make sure. 

I must confess, I am confused by this question. Could you please elucidate? 

Absolutely. You can make "purchases" here. Consider your credits a bit of an abstraction. Just lemme know how many stims you want to purchase, and make a Simple (-) Negotiation or Streetwise check. Failure means they don't have any...but it'd be pretty hard to fail, right?

Right?

Maybe you might wanna get some help :) Just to make sure.

I'm looking for the medic droid to heal some of my wounds.

I'm looking for the medic droid to heal some of my wounds.

I just realized I said I would handle it IC, but then I stumped myself because you're doing something different. You can go to the medbay, and then we can handle the situation IC :)

I figured we'd finish this conversation and then head to the med-bay. I'm thinking we split the Bacta time between Kell and Tahiri, we had 8 hours, so I'm thinking maybe 3 each and then a medicine check from the droid on whoever isn't in the bacta? Then maybe squeak in a couple hours of sleep lol.

I figured we'd finish this conversation and then head to the med-bay. I'm thinking we split the Bacta time between Kell and Tahiri, we had 8 hours, so I'm thinking maybe 3 each and then a medicine check from the droid on whoever isn't in the bacta? Then maybe squeak in a couple hours of sleep lol.

That's a solid enough plan! 

Just FYI, the time you spend in the medbay/bacta tank being treated for injuries counts as rest. So if you get healed there, and also want to benefit from natural healing (one extra wound healed), I'll allow a single skill check to represent your "active" time before/after going to sleep. The check can be to procure equipment, heal others' wounds, do some tinkering, what-have-you.