Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

What on bloody Earth are you guys talking about?

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE GANK!!!! :D

The conversation where we decided the ship would be called the Rapier and we would use the code Saber # as a quick way of communicating (typically via com). I just wanted my guy to shop his nature of not leaving a man behind callously. Similar to the idea that we are saving his spot for the day we believe he inevitably will be among us again.

And you are free to choose number four or five... Although it would be odd to have your possession numbered ahead of you.

For Reference.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQraxqfL8SI

At least listen to the beginning 20 seconds.......

As for numbers, not a fan, but IF I have to do it, I would want 6 (taken), 11, or 13. 

Hey guys, I'm gonna be traveling... London-bound tonight! Sorry I haven't been around at all, the season has been keeping me more than busy. Will be back on in several hours, after landing at Heathrow.

Sounds good. I think we are ready for what happens next since we loaded up in the ship ready to go.

So many great things in the new Guardian book. Can't wait to try and get some of them.

Edited by OtterJethro

Just posted. Funny, I was kind of hoping for a Christmas gift through XP… JK! That would be ridiculous, 10 XP for Thanksgiving AND MORE FOR CHRISTMAS? Anyway, if you want AZ I could switch numbers with you, but it would be a funny RP chance too in the IC. Sorry I've been gone awhile, but Christmas you know?

If no one minds, I'd prefer to have an oddball number like Eleven or Thirteen. 

Whatever you say Saber squared...

edit: Just being an oddball. I have no issues with that. There are plenty of reasons we could make for not having a 4 or 5 presently. I would still recommend or droid be numbered immediately after you.

Edited by OtterJethro

Hal would make a good Four. (H4L.....)

Of course, I could see him being something Binary (ZeroOneZeroZeroOne)

Or maybe he can be 13 and I can be 11? That's on him though.

All I know in Binary is how ask where the bathroom is...

Hey, guys? should we just skip to the meeting with High Command? No one seems to be posting anything, and either everybody is too busy or waiting for everybody else to do something. I know that I was waiting for the story to move forward before posting anything else. I just don't want this thread to die. Sorry, I worry a lot.  :)

Hey guys, so sorry for the unplanned absence. WiFi wasn't wanting to work, and mobile data was pretty much unavailable until just now, on the way back to the airport (and after I've got everything packed up... Only have my phone with me, and it's just no good for editing). Trip is almost over, and we should be back to our regular adventuring soon.

I know lulls like this can tend to kill off PbPs, but trusting that you are still keen to continue, I should be in contact within 24 hours, after getting home and depending on my level of jet lag :)

Hey guys, so sorry for the unplanned absence. WiFi wasn't wanting to work, and mobile data was pretty much unavailable until just now, on the way back to the airport (and after I've got everything packed up... Only have my phone with me, and it's just no good for editing). Trip is almost over, and we should be back to our regular adventuring soon.

I know lulls like this can tend to kill off PbPs, but trusting that you are still keen to continue, I should be in contact within 24 hours, after getting home and depending on my level of jet lag :)

I got the guardian sourcebook for Christmas so I'm incredibly stoked to get moving on some of that stuff. Edited by OtterJethro

I got the guardian sourcebook for Christmas so I'm incredibly stoked to get moving on some of that stuff.

Oh dude good for you! I'm quite excited for what Tahiri will be able to do!