Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

Mmmm so I made 2 maneuvers to engage, then I couldn't produce the saber. Note to self: never play estimative wargames.

Even though the altercation outside is at "medium range," I made a special case call in this post that you could take a single maneuver to "engage" with your allies for the purposes of battle meditation, since at the outset of combat I neglected to ascertain everyone's exact positioning. Your last turn is OK. 

Tahiri simply needs to put himself outside if he wanted defensive circle to be of any benefit. Since it appears that he was unaware of how the talent worked, I would also be okay with him taking a different action, as long as the decision is made in a timely manner ;)

Just waiting for Tahiri's response, as per the thought-stream above :) His turn accomplished nothing, and we would like it to accomplish something. I PM'd OtterJethro so we'll sit on it for now. 

I'm starting to think that 48 hours is a bit much, especially in structured play :-p I might have to revise the policy slightly. 

Mmmm so I made 2 maneuvers to engage, then I couldn't produce the saber. Note to self: never play estimative wargames.

Even though the altercation outside is at "medium range," I made a special case call in this post that you could take a single maneuver to "engage" with your allies for the purposes of battle meditation, since at the outset of combat I neglected to ascertain everyone's exact positioning. Your last turn is OK. 

Tahiri simply needs to put himself outside if he wanted defensive circle to be of any benefit. Since it appears that he was unaware of how the talent worked, I would also be okay with him taking a different action, as long as the decision is made in a timely manner ;)

I will go outside and give the benefit to two people outside. Who are the people that could benefit?

6 days since TCArknight last came to the forums... did he tell you guys anything about holidays or the like?

He said his wife's surgery got delayed. That out quite the wrinkle in his plans.

We may need to take his turn for him just help out for now. Something to consider.

No, I had a honeymoon to be away for. No Facebook or Computers for a week. But, obviously I'm back now.

Good call on my character. Quite possibly what I've done with him. Sadly, the failures seem to be stacking. Also, more pain to it, Marsten crits with 1 Advantage against those he acts before. (Sorry about the Mess). So with a lot of advantages, he's quite crit-erific! :D

All caught up on the post too. Ready to jump in when I can.

Hey all, no worries on the cluttering of this thread. That's what it's here for! 

I'm glad you're having a good time...and sorry that a "few hours" turned into more than a day. I will get the NPCs up this evening; had a bit of an emergency reveal itself over the weekend and we are dealing with it today and throughout the next week, but I still estimate I'll have time in the evenings to catch up with the game.